Saturday 24 May 2014

Summer Release by Wild Rose Studio

Morning all

back again with another of those New Releases by


but don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration and that New Release candy on the


I also still have my own candy running in the post above too :)

Using

I changed my colours to blue for today and a birthday card
The base layer and contrast is a deep blue, topped with those gorgeous new papers.  Rhinestones and glitter added to the die and lots of beautiful blue toned flowers, which are from in the main Clickit4Crafts.  I added some rhinestone flourishes from the Hobby House to finish off.

As always hello and welcome to all my new followers and thank you to all my lovely visitors who always leave such wonderful, kind and inspirational comments, love ya all

Hugs
Kate
xx

19 comments:

Claire said...

A lovely design Kate - love the die cuts and the added sparkle and the blue tones are just gorgeous. Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, I do love that die

Unknown said...

Kate this is so elegant hun, fabulous make hun xxx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Kate truly amazing is your card x

Sue said...

This is stunning. I love the elegant design and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Jane said...

Now this one is right up my street Kate, you know how much I am a blues girl ;0) The colours work perfectly with the new dies.....lovely work. Enjoy the bank holiday x

Unknown said...

Kate this is so beautiful and elegant.. I love that die too and love those flowers and all the detail on your card. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous make,lovely design.xxx

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the colours. Very pretty. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Totally gorgeous Kate ! The die cut and the flowers are so beautiful ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

A thoroughly gorgeous creation Kate. Lovely colours and dies.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Kate… I love the sentiment… so pretty! and your papers and embellies are absolutely stunning! I really like the rhinestones and beautiful flowers! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Kate, all the dies look brilliant.
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

I love the design of this new sentiment die. You've arranged the flowers beautifully, I'd like to know what you use to make them stick?

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the sentiment and the flowers.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love your colour choices on this one.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so stunning kate.gorgeous classy design and i love your flowers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, what a gorgeous die! Love the flowers too.
Rebecca.

mags said...

A beautiful card Kate. Love the die cuts.
Mags
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10