Wednesday 21 October 2009

Copic Challenge 34 Top 3

I am just so so so so excited.................................................................................

I can hardly contain myself, had to phone Polly to scream down the phone. (did tell her to move the phone away from her ear first) unable to phone everyone but for those of you I would love to call and tell here is your screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm too.

after lots of hard work and dedication to my copics, I have finally made the grade. Can't wait to flash my blinkie.

Thanks to all for your lovely comments and for taking the time to look at my creations. It is always appreciated.

love Kate x

3 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Ears still ringing from the screaming but again WELL DONE lovie!! - not before time as your copic colouring is really outstanding. Talk soon xx

Paper Paradise said...

Wow Kate, well done on your well deserved placing. You have just progressed so much, you've not been crafting long have you? Obviously a natural!!!! Keep up the brill work.
Sue x

sam21ski said...

Well done Kate xxxx

BTW Thanks for my 'scream'!!!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10