Sunday 11 October 2009

Whiff of Joy and Copics Little Boys Birthday Card

Saturday morning another glorious day, so after having my morning coffee in the rays of the sun, I then took Mike to his morning course. I returned to another lovely coffee and then I welcomed the post lady delivering me a parcel to sign for. (Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited............................. it was my new camera - only ordered the day before) I had all of 5 minutes to play which was in essence me opening the packaging, before I had to go for my hair appointment. (Gutted - I know that at my age I need to keep on top of the grooming department but this was one of those moments when I could have thrown the hair out of the window for just once)

Could not wait for Ang to finish my hair so that I could run back across the road to play. Wow playing was fun locating the images a little tricky but as you can see below I am with Matt's help up and running with my "Birthday" Present.

This is a card for Matt's son and again being a male card I again felt I would struggle, but actually enjoyed creating it and was unable to finish and photo as Strictly and X Factor took over.

So here I am this morning photographing my newest creation with my newest toy. The card is a Whiff of Joy image with some paper from a stack from some where not sure now. The ribbon came from the Hobby House in one of the multi packs and used the doily punch again. Used quite a few copics again and a little gold sakuro pen for the buckle - from Running with Scissors earlier on in the year.

Any way enough of my babbling and here it is, one of the card and one of the close up detail on the image using the "new camera"

Well off to finish another family birthday card so enjoy your day (Sunday) and thanks for looking

Kate x

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Morning Kate, well done on your birthday pressie, you'll get loads of use out of it.

Great card, fab image and your colouring/shading is coming on a treat

Have a fab day today - Sam xxx

All mixed up maz said...

hi kate love your card see you soon xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10