Tuesday 20 October 2009

Gillian Roberts - Mistletoe and Mice and Copics

Good evening all, hope your week is progressing nicely.

Mine I feel is, I managed to get to sleep last night without the tissues and woke up this morning feeling a little more human. Managed to add the final embelishments to my copics challenge card and thought I had better photograph it and blog it before the deadline. I apologise for the photo's, not the best light to take beautiful photos, however needs must.

Copics Challenge 35 required us to use
....so I thought these colours would go really well with some papers I got from the Hobby House. Not my normal xmas choice, but this year I am experimenting an awful lot. The good old nesties making the platform for the art board and the lovely Gillian Roberts - Mistletoe and Mice stamp - again I got this from the Hobby House.

I punched out some glitter card pale blue and cream for little snowflakes and added a pearl to the centres along with some snowflake ribbon, both again from the Hobby House. (Just love shopping at the Hobby House, have you noticed?)

Anyway enough of my ramblings........................ here is the finished card (not bad me thinks considering when I am ill, my creations are usually not worth making).


and here again is the close up of the copic colouring.


Dont you just love em they look so cute, did buy some liquid applique from the Hobby House, however with not feeling my best did not attempt to place a small dot on each of the mistletoe berries, maybe next time.


Finally a photo of my baby, yes I know she is sort of large and yes she fills the sofa easily and yes her fluff is coming of by the wheelie bin full at the moment - but she is just so beautiful.
Well off to drink another - (no not peach tea) - lemsip. Hope all of you out there, who are feeling under the weather, feel much better soon. (((Hugs)))

Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments

Kate xx

2 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Beautiful copic colouring as always Kate - good luck with the card. Hope you're feeling better soon (I'm better and passed it onto hubby ;o) xx

sam21ski said...

Hiya Kate

Tried to leave a comment last night but Blogger was playing up and wouldn't let me!!!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today after your trip to the seaside!!!!

Cards are fab, your shading is coming on a treat.

Star just looks so content, she's lovely xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10