Sunday 4 October 2009

Grace's Memory Book - Postman Pat

Initially apologising if you have tried to leave a comment and you are experiencing problems, I am trying to fix the issue.

Thank you Sam for mailing me to advise me of this issue.

So as you can imagine I spent a good few hours this morning trying to fix the problem. I think I have done this however until some one tells me otherwise I just do not know if I have managed it.

Following on from that I decided to rid the lounge of some plants that when bought were soooooooooooooo nice however after a good few years they have just managed to grow themselves out of their prepared location so have had to go. The sun has been glorious today but the wind had a nip to it, so I did not quite manage to make it to cutting the grass.

I went into my "Beach Hut" and used up the last of the current photo's for Lindz's memory books. This one being for Grace's book.

A while ago now I used these lovely orange papers on a scrapbook page in a class and really loved the colour combo, so purchased some. I think that they are bo bunny but not a hundred percent sure. I got them from Running With Scissors. Then like most things that I buy they have sat in my draws waiting for the opportunity to be used.

This lovely photo of Grace trying to steel Pat's hat is that opportunity. So I created this with the papers, doily punch, another punch currently can't remember its name. My nesties bordabilities. I used some flowers from Running with Scissors and some eyelets from the Hobby House. Flower middles from Boys.

Well off to have a cup of peach tea and start to prepare tea for this evening.

Hope you all had a lovely day

thank you for looking

Kate xx

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

What a fab photo in the first place Kate, just love what you've done here and how you've displayed it, the colours really do compliment it well.

Sorry you had to spend hours sorting your blog, but it's no good if we can't leave comments!!! All seems to be sorted now

Have a good week next week - xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10