Tuesday 6 October 2009

Penny Black Xmas and Copics

Just a quick post following on from the one earlier. Made another two cards.

I used my trim craft stack of papers, some ribbon, gold and silver mirror card and several copics and the "Atyou" glitter pens.

Just love colouring and shading the little snowman and it is so nice to see how he has changed from last year.

I bet he likes his outing too.

Matt says he is so impressed with my new style of shading, I knew that practice makes you better, but pleased he has noticed considering he is an artist. I learnt all I know from him. Love him to bits.

Well I am now going to have a small drink of Malt Whiskey and relax in front of the TV...... think I am all carded out............

Thanks for looking and sharing

Kate x

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Another lovely couple Kate and lovely to see them in the traditional christmas colours xxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

yaaayyyyyy the commenting is working, I tried to leave some the other day but couldn't see the box properly, couldn't decide whether it was me being daft or what lol, anyway, lovely to see all your gorgeous new creations, have a great week, take care XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10