Monday 5 October 2009

Whiff of Joy Christmas Card - Copics

Well woke up again to some lovely sunshine and pleasantly surprised that is was not cold. Matt had decided that he was going to go fishing overnight and spent the day preparing with Michael.

I spent all day running up and down stairs from the Beach Hut to the kitchen assisting them in the preparation.



This is what I created whilst I was being disturbed. Love my new stamp and really enjoyed colouring it in. Used my new "Atyou" glitter pens and numerous copic colours. The double ribbon was intentional, not a new inspirational thing but to cover up a mistake made whilst supporting the lads.

Well off to make myself something to eat, they are ordering pizza to the peg. I will then wonder upstairs to get creative again prior to a friend coming for some support on creating a PowerPoint presentation later.

Hope you all had a lovely day

thank you for looking

Kate xx

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Yeah it has been a nice day today hasn't it Kate, mores a pity I'm back at work, never mind, have to pay for the stash somehow!!!!

Our pre-booked Dome tickets arrived today so we are all set.

Quite like the double ribbon effect, it's what's known in the trade as a 'happy accident'!!!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10