Saturday 27 June 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 19


After forgetting to make Matt's pack up last night, got up early with him this morning (with the birds) and resolved the issue. Got the kitchen floor swept and mopped, hoovered through, got the washing and drying done along with folding the ironing for later and at 8am I headed over for my hair appointment. Arriving back at 10.45am. Plenty of time left to create the card to go with my already created Sarah Kay stamp.

I do not have this stamp Polly (~ARTfulwings~)
very kindly stamped a couple of images onto my manga paper.

The copic challenge required us to use BV00 (I don't have this one yet), G00 and RV02 (I don't have this one yet)

So after identifying similar colours I was able to get started. I used G00, V91, RV13, E51, RV34, YG11, BV02, BV31, YG67, Y08,E71, E77, RV10, E00, E21 and E02.

Sentiment from my new on line ebay purchase (dead impressed) "My Sentiments Exactly" really good on line shop. Papers from the K & Co range and flowers out of left overs. The Martha Steward doily punch and the cuttlebug assisted. Spacers, brads, chain etc from the Hobby House.

oh nearly forgot and here is the card inner - getting much better at this bit.


This card did not go together as easy as the last.

Quite femine I thought - anyway have a bbq to attend and supper to make, thanks for looking

Kate xxxx



4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Love the lemon and the lilac, they go well together - great card xxx

Stacey said...

Such a sweet card. Your image just pops off the page!

Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! ~x~

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - wow your life sounds like mine except I never have time to sit down and make cards....Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge, and Good Luck

Sarah

Kimmi said...

beautiful card. Love the purples and your Sarah Kay image is just lovely!

Kimmi x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10