Tuesday 2 June 2009

Father and Faith Page for the Memory Book

This is the memory book page for Mike and Faith. I think that the paper itself said enough and I did not want to cover it up too much. I love the simplicity and the effect and hope it is not too girly for Mike.





Recipe
I used a 12 x 12 father page (Running with Scissors)
A cream rose (hobby craft)
Scrolls from the impressabilities range with the cuttlebug
Some pale green card stock
Father frame hand cut and Tim Holtz distressed

well now waiting for some more family photos to enable me to finish this book.

more to follow
Kate

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate this is fab, can't wait til you get some more photos to see what you do with them xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10