Friday 12 June 2009

My Polly Class and Playing with Copics

As I mentioned in my earlier blog. Polly and I towards the end of the evening had a copics session. I had if you remember mentioned how the hair on my stamped images always looked not quite right and how Polly had showed me how to do this.

Well this is the image we did that night and as it is so Gor Juss, I had to use it.

Spent ages and trying out a new layout and finally came up with this. Slight issue is was I did not have the ribbon with a silver edge and had already used the silver on the flowers, but I don't think it is too obvious.

Thanks again Polly and TFL
Kate xx

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Looks good to me Kate and love the colours (YAY No pink again - that's 2 in a row now - are you ok???)!!!! xxxx

Paper Paradise said...

Very cute Kate, it would look equally as nice in PINK!!!!!!! ha ha ha. Must try the copics out, I must admit they look lovely.
Sue x

Ruth Philps said...

She is so sweet and I wouldn't have known about the silver ribbon if you hadn't mentioned it!!
I wish hair was like that in real life...you know just colour it in perfectly!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - you should enter in the challenges over at http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sarah

downrightcrafty said...

Sara
thank you, did not know until I read on Artfulwings blog that there was one, will be heading in that direction and can't wait.
Kate
x

Catherine said...

Oh Kate this is so so sweet ! This image is soooooo adorable ! Love the dies you have used and the little flowers are beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10