Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hobby House Watercolour Practice Image

Well it would be a shame to waste all those practice pieces we did. So as we are currently unable to upload our finished creation from the day, I decided to create this lovely little number from one of my trials.









Recipe
My watercoloured image ( hand stamped for me by Bev) with Bev's guidance on the colours and this was my third attempt.
Several layers of green and black for topper
Ribbon edge punch and luverrrrrrrrrrrrly pink ribbon (just for Sam)
Flourishes by impressibilities using the cuttlebug
Roses (hobby craft)
Little pink pearls part of the stash received at the Hobby House session

Well think it looks ok when you put it with other bits (don't look too close at the image though)

cya later
Kate

4 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Soooooooooo cute, love this image and you have put the card together beautifully Kate TFS XXX

Paper Paradise said...

Nice one Kate, as you say it's a shame to waste the trial images!
Sue x

Ruth Philps said...

Wow Kate you are getting good at this that lesson must have been worth every penny!!

You asked about my card the lace effect is paper lace. Tracey has some in the shop you get 4 rolls for about £4.99 I think, although mine was from Studio 24 so the pattern is slightly different. It peels and sticks so very handy!!

K&Co do alot of sheets with lots of saying and titles normally one for each collection they do. Mine is a few years old and cames from Sues at the time. My last DT kit was K&Co and I chopped up the page to get all the titles out!! You never know when you are going to need them!!

Love Ruth xxx

sam21ski said...

Well Kate whatever can I say, this is fab and I'm just so pleased that you chose that PINK ribbon especially with me in mind. I like the black personally!!!! I've clicked on the picture and had a close up of the image (just because you said not to) and I think your colouring is spot on xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10