Sunday 2 June 2013

Bella's Valentine for a Very Special Lady

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today I have an extra post. I have cased one of my own cards at the request of a lovely lady called Sonia and it was my pleasure to create and send this to her, hope you feel better soon :)

The creation was originally one of my posts for


Using the Image - Bella's Valentine

I flipped the mint greens with the pink from my previous creation and used a scallop nestie instead of the fancy grand one (that is because I appear to have misplaced it at this time)
Recipe
Paper- Wild Rose Studio - Vintage Roses
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Bella's Valentine
The base colour is a pearlescent brown the Woodware sentiment sits on a nestie ribbon/banner.  I have added pink pearls small, small clear rhinestones, that gorgeous ribbon, the what I think I would like to call a fru fru flower and the little charm from the Hobby House

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics with the embossed heart circle behind.
If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
In the Pink - Anything Goes so long as Pink
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

32 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card, adorable image and lovely colours, Kate x

Unknown said...

This gorgeous creation is certain to bring cheer to Sonia. Another beauty Kate.

Karen x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Kate love your colours and papers xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The ellie looks fab and I love the design, and all the pearls around the image.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. The papers and details are all so pretty too.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

supercard Kate - and casing your own cards - thats fab! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww very cute and very pretty. Bet she loved this x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card again Kate.
and beautiful design.

greetings karin

sam21ski said...

Great card Kate, love that banner

Sam xxx

Christine L said...

Very definitely an 'awwwwww' card... it's so gorgeous! Love the image and design... and am sure it will cheer up the recipient!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet and i love the organza flower and ribbon
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the adorable image,the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Whisper said...

Oooo simply adorable, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gob-smacking gorgeous Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jan said...

Beautiful card xx Jan

Susie said...

Such a cute card - love the layout! Susie x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kate!
Gorgeous card, love the WRS images I still have uninked stamps from the last release lol really must get them inked up! :)

PaperDaisies said...

Gorgeous Kate. Love the mint and pink together. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

Sandra H said...

So lovely Kate and how lovely of you to do this Sonia will be so pleased x

Little K Smith said...

Oh so gorgeous Kate! Just adore little Bella! A fab layout and love the lush embellies too!
Kelly.x

Tammy said...

Sweet card and precious image! Love the pretty colors and background!

cebelica said...

This is soooooo cute! I mean, seriously, can an elephant get any cuter?! And your colour combination is wonderful too. Awesome card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really beautiful colours and details and bella is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I love the ribbon! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

Melissa S. said...

Love the elephant and the papers are perfect. Thanks for shareing with us at Bugaboo this week.

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a pretty Bella card I always love your colour choices this is so sweeet. Janet

Billie A said...

Really cute card and love the whole card the image, embellishments and colors. It's darling. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the bug. Hope to see you again next week.

Unknown said...

That image is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Becky G said...

Beautiful card, Kate. Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! hope you'll join us again this week.

:) Becky Givans
Bugaboo DT

Sonia Jackson said...

OMG Kate, I feel so honoured and proud to receive this beautiful card. I loved it from the second I saw it and it is perfect. I love the card, bow, ribbon, embellishments and of course your fantastic colouring of Bella. I am so grateful to you and a very lucky girl who truly appreciates you taking time out to make the most beautiful card I have ever had made for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and with all my love for the get well wishes and for the inspiration you give. I am over the moon with happiness and grinning from ear to ear. Thank You So Much Kate...I love you dearly, you really are a fantastic friend. Sonia xxxx

Nikki Craft said...

Ohhhh adorable :) I love these papers!x
hugs NIkki x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10