Saturday 29 June 2013

Birthday Wishes with Blackberry Lane and Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Now I had some spare time to play this week so thought I would join in with a challenge, that I had planned on, so I used one of those fabulous panels from

and trying to avoid pink again, here is what I made to enter the Papertake Weekly Challenge with that lovely sketch by Dawny P.

I made a birthday Card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio -  Panel Set Blackberry Lane
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Butterfly Glade

The base layer today is a deep green and I used a new nestie die to create the frame for the image.  I then used the Aged Hunter Fran tage along with some ribbon and lots of butterflies and then a little shabby white fran tage on the image plate 

Here is the close up of the panel image

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with ribbon
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

26 comments:

Miria said...

Such an adorable card, Kate! A great take on the sketch
Hugs, Miria

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is fab. Love the sweet image and the paper is gorgeous. Loving the frantage too, amazing stuff.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Sue w.

Unknown said...

Oh Kate, this is so beautiful! Love the image, layout and the gorgeousness that is .... frantage! Love it :)
xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate such a sweet little image and I LOVE your papers
jacqui x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fab image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Good Morning Kate, it's a great sketch to work with and your papers are gorgeous with such a cute image, love it, Katex

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous card sweety^_^
Adorable image and beautiful colors^_^
Happy weekend and big hug,
Sonia

Sandra H said...

Your cards are so lovely and always inspiring have a lovely weekend xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Kate.

greetings karin

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate and a beautiful image. It is lovely to have a play - just because x Susan x

Tammy said...

Love the gorgeous background you created for the cute image! Fabulous card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Kate. This is so adorable Kate. Gorgeous image and awesome colouring and layout.

Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catherine said...

Another adorable and gorgeous card Kate ! This image is so so sweet ! Love the paper and dies you have used too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the sweet image, the papers and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Kate,
Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

rosie said...

gorgeous x love the colours and papers x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate and such a sweet image.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.stunnign sweet bunny and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Sweet, Kate, love the white fran tage, looks wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, gorgewous image and layout and the colour is so pretty
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, what a sweet image. Love the butterflies and touches of dark green xxx

mags said...

Lovely card Kate and love the colours.
Mags
x

Mandy said...

Aww Bridget your card is adorable and absolutely gorgeous, love those papers, think I may need them :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful texture and details - such a beautiful card. Hugz!

Bridie said...

Fantastic card, I love all the layers and those gorgeous papers.

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog



Happy crafting from Bridie@BGPayne Crafts.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10