Friday 28 June 2013

3 Snowflakes, 2 Papers and 1 Image with the Winter Wonderland Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today sees the next challenge at the


with the challenge this week hosted by the very talented Pauline, the theme this week is

3 Snowflakes, 2 Papers and 1 Image


We are sponsored this week by 
offering a £10 voucher to the winner

Here is my design team inspirational piece, however don't forget to hop on over and see what the rest of the amazing team have created to inspire you.

A Little Mo Manning from me today, love this image :)

The base layer is a lovely pearlescent coffee colour this is also the contrast.  The papers are from another old stack without a cover on, so sorry I am trying to be good and get rid of the older stuff before buying new.  I have used a grand fancy nestie around the grand circle and a Memory box snowflake and two others that I cannot remember the name of.  The pearls are from the Hobby House and the brad is part of my Xmas box from the wonderful Lols, thank you hun :)

Here is a close up of the image, coloured in copics, with some Atyou glitter and stickles along with a liberal coating of Snowtex.
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Charisma Cardz -  3, 2, 1 
Crimbo Crackers - Aged Stash (the image)
Hanna and Friends - Monochrome
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

38 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable Kate - love this Mo Manning image; just made to make you go ahhhhhhhhhh!

Hugs.

Karen x

Catherine said...

Another gorgeous creation Kate ! I love the colours, the big snowflake and the snow effect ! Just beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate,what a lovely snow flake,i take it that its a die. I happen to have this stamp to. like the beads to. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. The image is adorable and I love the snowflake die.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love that sweet image and the colours and layout are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate just love this image and fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Kate, I love this image and the big snowflake.
Kevin xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Kate I absolutely love your image
jacqui x

Carol Willis said...

Love this Kate, fabulous image and loving the snowtex.

I may have disappeared from your blog list. If you would still like to follow my blog, I'd appreciate it if you could follow via bloglovin.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

rachel said...

stunning card Kate - that image is just fabulous and I adore your colours too! Hugs Rachel x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, I love your snow and fabulous snowflake.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate and the image is adorable x Susan x

Tammy said...

Love the colors on your sweet card! Wonderful image!

Lisa Jane said...

one of my fave little images and what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Kate. Gorgeous image and I love the different colour palette.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful....great image and colours.xxx

Pami said...

Gorgeous Kate, love this sweet image! P x

Debs said...

Stunning card Kate - the image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured and I love the snowflake.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing with the Divas this week - good luck xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love this image too Kate and what a beautiful card, love your colours and design, kate x

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh those are totally delicious colours Kate! I'm all for using up the old stash, got to make way for the new lol! A gorgeous image x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and your design is lovely too x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is so gorgeous Kate! I adore the sweet image and lovely soft colours too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image this one and love the colour

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love that image and great layout. Definetely a card to make you go aaawwww.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Kate.

greetings karin

Anet's Crafting said...

This is an adorable card Kate. I just love your detail on the card.

nwilliams6 said...

Oh this is sooo precious and sweet. Love your colors, the texture you added, and all you absolutely wonderful details. Hugz!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wow! Stunning card! Amazing coloring and details! Fabulous color choices! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

coops said...

so stunning kate.i really love this image and your design is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the snowflakes.

Deborah A

Allison said...

cute card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Allisonx

Unknown said...

a lovely creations thanks for joining us over divas by designs xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Adorable image! I love your coloring and the colors you chose! :)

Joey said...

Hiya Kate, this is so cute, gorgeous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Bonnie said...

Adorable! Beautifully colored! Love the "fur".

Rene said...

This is super sweet! I love the colours you used, it is beautiful and different!!

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene
Crafting By Designs DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love the sweet image, the soft colours are beautiful and the snowflake is stunning, thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
Lindsay xx

Renate said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10