Friday 28 June 2013

Hobby House Sailor Crew and a Guest Designer Spot with ABC Challenges :)

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

I was thrilled to find out that I had won a guest designer spot with the 
ABC Challenges
and when they told me the challenge theme I could not resist using this fabulous Hobby House image which works so perfectly with the Hobby House Regal Matt and Layer kit.

you see that theme is

A colour challenge

those colours are

Red - White - Blue

do hope you will join in with us also.


I was having one of those CAS  well my style CAS sessions, and think these Hobby House Toppers do work so well with the CAS style, what do you think?

Recipe
Hobby House Topper - Mo Manning - Sailor Crew
Hobby House Die Cut and Layer Kit - Regal
Hobby House Ribbon - 10mm Blue Set Double Satin
Hobby House Pearls - 3mm Midnight Magic
Hobby House Charms

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
DP2 - Fun in the Sun
crafty Ribbons - Anything with ribbon
Delightful Challenge - Red white and blue
DRS Designs - B for Blue
Milk Coffee - Summer fun
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge - red white and blue
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Red white and blue
Our Daily Bread - REd white and blue
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

26 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate I really like the image and your simple layout is just perfect xx

Jane said...

Many congrats on your GD spot Kate but I am not surprised as your cards are always stunning. This one is no exception, I love the bold colours. Nearly the weekend, I have a work conference to attend today..hmm, not home til 10pm so no Fri night crafting for me today ;0) Hugs xx

ARTfulWings said...

Hi Kate - just love your CAS card. See you soon Polly x

Squirrel x said...

Wow Kate, this is CAS for you, but still a stunning make hunny! Being without a computer at home is driving me nuts as I can only squeak in brief visits from work. Hope you are ok. Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

OMG ! Your colouring is really fantastic Kate ! Your card is so beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate,i new I had to ask you something when I saw you at gills, were did you get your card stand form. love bluebell-flowerwood,

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the image and fabulous CAS design
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Kate and just right for the challenge.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww- so cute and love the red,white and blue
Lisa x

Shelia said...

Love this classic image and you've colored it beautifully!! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Love the image and the way you used your colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very sweet card. Love the image. Thank you for being a guest designer at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Kate such an adorable image and fab colours, Kate x

Jackie W said...

Fabulous card! Love this adorable image and the die cuts! Your ribbon is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
Jackie :)

sam21ski said...

Great male card

Well done on your DT

Sam xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and your design is lovely too x

mags said...

A beautiful card Kate and love the design.
Mags
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and very beautiful Kate and great colouring.

greetings karin

Cindy Groh said...

Great card. May I post a link to my Manly Monday blog post? LMK
Cindy

coops said...

so stunning kate.i love the nautical colours and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you so much for being our guest designer! Your card is beautiful and you so such lovely work!

CherylQuilts said...

Kate, this is an absolutely darling and beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing! So glad you joined the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

Athina said...

What a perfect image for the Red, White and Blue challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. Just adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week.

Laura Love said...

This is TOO CUTE! Your coloring is awesome! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along again soon!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, love how you colour you always bring images to life :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Michele Spera said...

wonderful card:-) thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Designs
Hugs
Michele

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10