Wednesday 26 June 2013

Vintage Birthday for Hobby House DT Inspiration

Good morning to you

Today it is my turn to inspire you with ways to use those gorgeous high quality products from the 


After my spend at the Birthday Bash, I came away with more in my basket to add to my stash.  I decided I wanted to make a card but just had to fill it with all those new products that you saw on the last showing of Create & Craft.  So here is what I made.
I know!! I think I got carried away, but love how it turned out.

So those wonderful Hobby House products are:
Hobby House Elegance Birthday Topper from the Elegance Kit
Hobby House Pearl Strings
Hobby House Mulberry Roses - Peaches and Cream and Wedding Day
Hobby House Ribbon - Satin Tan
Hobby House Cameo Lady - Small with the fancy surround
A sprinkling of fran- tage, my new grand nestie circle and a Nellie Snellen circle to frame the toppers.
The base colour and contrast is a brown pearlescent paper.

If you want to see more of the Hobby House products or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss - Birthday
Kaboodle Doodle - Pastel Colours
Catered Crop - Die cuts or punches
Sentimental Sundays - For the Girls
Fashionista - Birthday
Pink by Design - Vintage
In The Pink - with flowers
The ABC Challenge - P for Pink
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx



31 comments:

Debs said...

WOWZERS Kate this is stunning - so many gorgeous details and so beautifully brought together.
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate,i think this is great,i realy like it. I am struggling with this set as I am not used to just words as the vocal point. so I am going to have a go with more embelishments next time. I am 2 cards in front at the moment and will have time to excperiment. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous and very elegant card Kate.

greetings karin

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is beautiful Kate I love the colour its very elegant
jacqui xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sentiment and details.x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning, Kate! Love your beautiful layout and fantastic attention to detail!
Hugs, Tracey x

Carol Willis said...

Oh Kate, this is just gorgeous. I really love it. The beautiful colours, papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Awesome layout and colours and so full of loveliness.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Kate, I love the sentiment, gorgeous colours and such beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

This is AB-S0-LUT-ELY stunning!!! lol Love the colours and the sentiment is perfect - absolutely beautiful. BTW when you put a link (eg to the Hobby House) click on the box which says to open in new window/tab - that way your blog stays open and you then get the link in another window. At the moment when you click it takes you away from your blog.......heaven forbid!

Hugs.

Karen x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card kate, lovely sentiment and your whole design is wonderful, kate x

rachel said...

what a stunning card Kate - really beautiful - elegant and bold xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I don't think you got carried away Kate, it's totally stunning! xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate no I don't mind at all,if you think they are good enough. love bluebell-flowerwood.

mags said...

A beautiful vintage creation and love all the gorgeous details.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Awesome card Kate x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Kate love all the pretty embellishments x Susan x

Tess Ekwall said...

kate, this is absolute stunning!! so beautiful and elegant!! lovely layout and colours. hugs, tess.

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kate, very elegant. Love the colours you've used and the beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Nikki Craft said...

Stunningly gorgeous:) Thanks for joining us at In The Pink challenge Kate....don't forget to join us next time x (new challenge starts tomorrow)
hugs Nikki x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, gorgeous colours

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! The beautiful ribbon treatment you used really sets it off!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Bridie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft shades and the flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog



Happy crafting from Bridie

coops said...

so beautiful kate.stunning sentiment and I love your details and colours :D

xx coops xx

ARTfulWings said...

Wowzers Kate - absolutely stunning. Polly x

Stephanie said...

Wow!! This is absolutely stunning. Your colors, the flowers, the pearl details....ALL of it is jaw-droppingly gorgeous!! I saw this via Catered Crop and I'm so glad I did!

Jenn said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card! I love all the details, especially those pearl strings! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Kate I'm stopping by from Catered Crop! This is absolutely gorgeous! So elegant and classy! I love it!

Kathi
My Creative Therapy
613 Avenue Create

217 Creations said...

Your card is amazing!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining in at Pink By Design!!!

Tracy said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Love your bow and lovely colour combo. I don't think you got carried away at all, I love it. Tracy xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10