Wednesday 29 June 2016

Birthday Wishes

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made a birthday card and I used


Dies -  Oval Frame
Papers - Harvest Meadow
Image - Harvest Mice


I used a create and craft half scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast card and added the lovely designer paper on top.  I created a panel using a Martha Stewart punch and added some more designer papers on top.  I cut out the oval frame and stamped onto this, I then distressed through the die to make the soft shading.  I stamped and cut the sentiment out using a Desire circle die from the round accordion set, I used galaxy gold brilliance ink to distress the edges of the circle.  I added a bow, the flowers and the tonic gold pearl drops to finish.


I love the detailing on this Desire die, it perfectly frames the new sentiments.



The image is coloured in copics on this occasion

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is a perfect layout for these cute mice, love the punched border with the DP and this super-gorgous bow with the roses!! Fab frame and design!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Kate that bow is a star and your coloring is fabulous as always
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautiful card, great colouring and adorable image!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeously sweet Kate, lovely image and papers and fabulous colouring. Love that bow!!, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the cute image. Pretty papers and your wonderful bow. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Kate, I like the image and the fabulous bow
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate, hope your having a great weekend x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10