Wednesday 1 June 2016

Thank you so much for being patient with me

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for, but before I move on an explanation of my tardiness for returning comments and not posting as often

My son and his fiancee are staying out ours at the moment with Violet (2 years old) as you can imagine, the new room for my craft was going to be his, until they had to move in due to the living conditions in their old flat.  On top of this after 15 years my lovely Matt is now seeing his son.

Oh and Michael and Bo are expecting, so I am going to be a grandma for the very first time, be gentle with me I am still getting use to the idea lol

So a little busy in our lives at the moment, so I hope you will accept this thank you for being patient with me card so onto my 


creation, I used

Papers - Harvest Moon

The base was created from cream card stock to meet the size of the Sue Wilson die.


I cut the dies two outer layers and then glued these to the paper trimming off the excess, I added this to the card blank and then added the sentiment on one of the older WRS dies using a small nestie die to cut the sentiment.  I cut out the image with my scan n cut and added a bow and some orange apples and a pearl brad trimmed to the bow.


I added gold tonic drops around the sentiment and the frame border, to the flower centre and around the Sue Wilson die.


The image is coloured in copics.

Don't forget my current candy - in the side bar :)

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

I would like to enter the following challenge
Bunny Zoe - Lovely Layers

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

12 comments:

Jane said...

Wow lots going on Kate but all so exciting. Being a Nanna is just the best thing in the world IMO. Lovely card, happy June x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Sammy said...

Utterly gorgeous card Kate! Sounds like you have quite the whirlwind going on at the moment, but congrats on the big news! x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kate love those new images.
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, beautiful details.
Pauline
x

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely stunning darl... I love everything... especially those teeny apples ;) hehehe & that bow looks stunning :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Denise Bryant said...

Lots going on right now for you! And exciting news about becoming a grandma! (I have 3 grands, although they are a grandbird, a grandcat and a granddog!).
Love your sweet card and your pretty coloring! I have that die you used to frame the sentiment, and I love it! Great idea to use your nestie dies to cut out the sentiment to fit inside! I'll have to see if I have one to fit mine!

cuilliesocks said...

Ooooooer, a Grandma, how lovely for you Kate, lots going on for you and your family but here you are with a gorgeous card,fabulous design and embellishments, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Kate, love the cute image and all those pretty dies
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, you are soooo busy!! :) Enjoy your family, Kate!! :D Thanks for your thankyou card, it's so sweet and elegant! Love the gorgous frames and the cute mice so beautiful coloured! The golden pearl dots around the sentiment are an amazing details!
Hugs!

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Kate and love the design. Life seems to get out of hand sometimes. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card Kate. It sounds like you so busy and congratulations xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10