Wednesday 15 June 2016

Halloween so soon!!

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made a Halloween Card, I know a  little early but just wanted to show those gorgeous new products so, I used


Image - Halloween Cat
Dies -  Little BatBat Border


The card is made using three large squares scored diagonally, I used Sue Wilson's double pierced square dies to create the and the layers.


I used black as my contrast and some fabulous digi papers that I found years ago on the internet.  I added the border down the front, placed my image on a nestie die, added some bats before adding the lovely matching bow a couple of orange tinged roses a bling base for the centre of the bow ( I filled the bling base with tonic drops to create a large black cabochon and used the turquoise tonic drops to finish off.  I added some tiny weeny rhinestones for the detailing on the image.


The image is coloured in copics and I used my scan and cut to cut out a mask.  I placed the mask over the image and then used my airbrush to create the night sky to match the papers.

Don't forget my current candy - in the side bar :) and if you pop over to the Wild Rose Studio blog, there is some more candy there too.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

13 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow stunning card love it

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card what an amazing shae fabulous love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

It might be a bit early Kate but it's a stunning card, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Kate love this gorgeous image and fabulous dies
Dianne xx :)

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous card! Love the shape of it and that darling kitty! I love Halloween and it is one of my favorite card making occasions, so these dies are amazing! Lots of great details on your awesome card! What a treat it would be to receive your fun card in the mailbox!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Kate and a great shape and use of dies
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!!! Such a fabulous halloween card, Kate!!! Love, love it very much!! Stunning design, with this unusual shape and the gorgous intricate borders, and the kitty is sooooo cute!!! Amazing details and colours! The bow is a delight!

Pinned! :D
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483278988/

Carol S. said...

Wow a brilliant card and an amazing design. Love the image too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

love this card!
so cute!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Sandra H said...

Just love this its a fabulous design x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

WOW!!The card shape is amazing, colors are great blue and black always my favorite!! all the die cuts are perfect and great with the amazingly coloured image and of course the bow immaculate as always!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Debbie said...

Oh my, this is stunning. Great shaped card too Hun. Hugs X X X

Anonymous said...

Wow. Adore this card !!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10