Wednesday 22 June 2016

Purrrfect Friend and Candy Winner

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made a Friendship card and I used


Dies -  Cat and Moon


I used a create and craft half scallop card


I used Sue Wilson's doubled pierced squares to create the layers, the white layer has double sided tape on it, so that I could add a layer of  Iced Snow Creative Expressions glitter jewels, before running it through an embossing folder.  The base colour and the cat have been cut in black.  I added tonic white drops around the frame for a very quick card.

and for that candy winner

drum roll please for

congratulations Natalie, please e mail me here, with your full name and address and I will get your goodies in the post to you.

thank you to all that entered

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate and Congratulations to Natalie
Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute cas card, congrats to Natalie

Marjeta said...

Such cute card. Cat die is great, and love those brilliant background.

Marjeta

CraftyNatalie said...

Wow!, i won, thank you!! I'll go and email right now.
Beautiful card.

Fikreta said...

congratulations to winner!
wonderful card

Margreet said...

Congrats to Natalie!
You made a great card with that lovely cat...gorgeous die!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Natalie and thank you Kate

very beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kate, the black cat looks brilliant against the sparkly background.
Pauline
x

coops said...

Simply stunning Kate.I love the fabulous cat ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kate x

Carol S. said...

Love the black and white on the gorgeous sparkly background. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great use of this kitty die, and love the pearl drop around the edges!
Congrats to Natalie!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Amazing card!! Congrats to the winner!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10