Wednesday 8 June 2016

Welcome Little One

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made an New Baby Card and, I used


Papers - Harvest Moon
Image - Mummy Fox and Baby
Die -  Star Label


I made the card base to fit the Sue Wilson Caribbean Background die


I placed the background die over the top of those gorgeous new papers, before adding another die to the centre to place the image on and the die for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly baby selection.  I added a ribbon, pearl medallion and two little flowers. I added some tonic white drops to finish.


This is the label die but used the long way to fit the sentiment


The image is coloured in copics, so cute

Don't forget my current candy - in the side bar :) and if you pop over to the Wild Rose Studio blog, there is some more candy there too.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so adorable

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and very cute image.
Valerija xx

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... love it... it's gorgeous darl :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card !
so pretty image!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh simply adorable !!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and very beautiful card Kate
http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/2016/06/wedding-at-sea.html

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Adorable image and amazing desigin!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card with such pretty details! I love the fox stamp and how you colored it! I am partial to foxes... had a small stuffed animal fox while I was little! Took him everywhere with me!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh Kate, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! Your make is just adorable! I pinned it
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483170808/ :)
Love any detail, from the gorgous SW frame, to the paper, to the so sweet image wonderfully coloured, to the sentiment, and what to say on your super gorgous bow...?... Awww... All amazing!!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Adorable image and a fab card. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design just love it Sorry not been around for a while been on my hola Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous and wonderful card as always hope you enjoy your day x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, just adorable, love it, Kate x

Tina Z. said...

oh,so cute.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10