Monday 13 June 2016

Polish Wedding Card

Good morning all

I have had quite a few orders recently and this is one of the orders, it was a request for a classy wedding card with Polish wording. It is okay, the person asking for it gave me the wording so I got it correct.

So you know what it says here is the translation: Newlyweds = Just married

So here is the card.


I created an 8" square card base and used gold mirror card to compliment the white.  The top layer is white card with double sided transparent on top.  I added some creative expressions glitter jewels in Iced Snow to this, before running it through the swirly embossing folder.  I used the Sue Wilson Herald Square three times in the gold to create the central focus, adding the sentiment cut out with Sue Wilson pierced flag.  I added a white ribbon bow, a frosted white rose, some Sue Wilson gold cue cut leaves and some gold and white tonic drops to finish.

I hope the recipient liked it.

Don't forget my blog candy in the side bar.

thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I will be back again soon

hugs Kate x

10 comments:

Jane said...

What fun to have a Polish wedding greeting on the card...very classy xx

Kath said...

A very stylish card - I do love gold and white for wedding cards.
Kath x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, this is so classy, Kate! The polish sentiment will be very appreciated by the committent, surely! Love how you have created the gold central "doily" with the SW Herald Square and the sparkling embossing! Fab details, too!

Valerija said...

Such a wonderful and elegant card.
Valerija xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Georgeus wedding card!! It is so elegant!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

So stunning Kate.I love the embossing and gorgeous intricate frame :D

Nic.xx

Carol S. said...

Very classy and gorgeous design. A beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tina Z. said...

wow, so elegant.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10