Friday 5 November 2010

Bath Time with Rupert

Good evening to you all and hope you had a good week
 
Today I get to show you my Design Team piece for Stampin with the Dragon.  Just a reminder the Kenny K sponsored challenge is still running here so pop over and join in the fun, with the sketch that is the theme for the challenge.  Also there are going to be 3 winners, all getting something from the very generous Kenny K.

ITS ALSO NEARLY TIME FOR THE BIG CHALLENGE 12th November, OVER AT

STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON

THIS IS A CHALLENGE YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO MISS SO GET THAT DATE DOWN AND GET READY HERES A SNEEKY PEEK OF WHATS TO COME 
(DAILY SNEEKS UNTIL CHALLENGE DAY HEHE) 
oh I do love teasing

Here is my creation for this week
The base layer is a cappuchino pearlised paper and I have used the Papermania Capsule collection green shades for the papers and the matching green ribbon and bow.  The sentiment is a Penny Black and I have used the MS doily punch.  The ribbon from a local department store and the pearls from stash. The flowers punched out and the large and small pearl brads from the Hobby House.
The image is Rupert's Bathtime and can be purchased here and there is 30% off at the moment

A reminder that The Dragon's Den is supporting
Charity
you can read all about it here and purchase your images to support the charity here

Please lend your support :)

thank you fo all my lovely visitors who leave me such wonderful inspiring comments, I love them all
Hugs and have a great weekend
Kate x

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab card Kate, as you know I love those dragon images, so cute. Thought you might of used your snow stuff on the bubbles though!!!!

Annie said...

fab card with that cute lil dragon! have a great weekend.
hugs, annie x

Love crafts forever said...

Wonderful job Kate, lovely flowers.
Hugs. Nat

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What an adorable image and a fab card. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Great job Kate. Loving the card.

MagsB said...

Fab image! I love it - whoever would have thought that a dragon plays in the bath with a rubber duck?! Such fun!

Lovely papers and colouring, too!

luv, Mags x

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the sentiment you have used

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this card. The colours you've used are gorgeous. x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10