Wednesday 3 November 2010

oooooooooooooh you saucy little minx you.........................................

mmmmmmmmmm I wonder who I am referring to?   You perhaps?  Hello to you all out there in the land of blog, I am in one of those teasing moods again sorry!!!!.       
I wanted to remind you about the current challenge over at
 

which this fortnight is to use this fabulous sketch - I really enjoyed using this with my first card.
The reason for the reminder is Do You Really want to miss out on one of the 3 winning prizes generously donated by such awesome person??????????? Just have a look at what Kenny K is offering
   
1st place:  3 images
2nd place: 2 images
3rd place:  1 image

Yep that would be 3 chances to win!!!!! If I was able to enter I would be over there like a bullet out of a gun :)

So here is another creation using one of Kenny K's fabulous images (this one I have not followed the sketch that is required as I had already done that when the challenge went live) and this is me in my younger days roflmao :)  and just look at that cleavage, a perfect image for a male, I tell you.
I used some lovely gold base paper and added some of my cut off's from another card for the lovely green papers.  I have edged the image in Tim Holtz Antique Linen and added pearls to the image plate corners.  I added gold smaller pearls on the top layer of the design down the right hand side and also to the top above the floral embellishments.  The holly leaves are Prima I cut the spray up for ease of use, flowers from Hobby Craft in Hull. I used liquid applique for her fluffy bits and a gold gel pen for her buckles etc.

Here is a close up of the image coloured in those amazing copics.
Fabulous isn't she, she is one of many saucy and sassy images.

ITS ALSO NEARLY TIME FOR THE BIG CHALLENGE OVER AT

STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON

THIS IS A CHALLENGE YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO MISS SO GET THAT DATE DOWN AND GET READY HERES A SNEEKY PEEK OF WHATS TO COME 
(DAILY SNEEKS UNTIL CHALLENGE DAY HEHE) 
 oooooooooooh intriguing isn't it..............and I have to say I myself am getting a tad excited.
 
Well think that is me today, just would like to say hello to all my new and existing followers and thank you so much for my lovely visitors who leave such amazing comments that always make me smile.
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges
Anything Goes - B - oh please don't laugh, it just popped in my head, B is for Bobbles, B is for Bow, B is for Berries and B is for Boobs and by does she have them :)
A spoonful of Sugar - Relish to Embellish
Papertake - Penny for the Guy, I might be a little off here but I believe this is a perfect card for a guy
Pocket full of Posies - Winter Bouquet
Kenny K - Anything Goes - my first ever entry to this amazing challenge

I have asked Mr Blogger to schedule this for me, so hope he does a good job

Have a great week
Kate x

20 comments:

Lori said...

Great job, I really love this image in green, thanks for joining in our Digi Christmas Challenge at the Die Cut Dreams Blog, we'd love to see your back again!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card hun. x

Love crafts forever said...

O my!!!! She look's awesome in green. Fantastic job.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Mandy said...

Fab card you saucy bird, I'd kill for that clevage lol.
I've a suggestion, bunk off work Friday and come to the NEC with me, go on you know you want to, I won't tell lol
hugs Mandy xx

sam21ski said...

Another fab card Kate, love the shades of green xxxx

Unknown said...

A great one for the guys - love all the attention to detail it looks fab!

Curly said...

WOW kate this is awesome, you have the coloured the image beautifully, love the background papers too.
Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments I haven't the best blogger at saying my thanks this week so again a really big thank you.
Take care have a great evening, Hugs Bridget ;)x

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Jill said...

gorgeous card Kate I love the papers you've used and the flowers look beautiful thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Pattie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Tammy said...

Absolutely saucy, but I do believe that is me, except my hair is shorter!

MagsB said...

Oh yes, she's definitely a minx! Great card, I love the green and gold!

luv, Mags x

Kathie said...

Hi Kate, thanks for letting me know that I had forgotten to put a link on my blog I've do it and I do appreciate it.
Many thanks
Kathie from SSW -DT

Susie Sugar said...

Oh My she is one sexy Chrimbo lady !! lol love it
Thanks for joining us this week at the Die cut Dreams Christmas club, come back soon for some more fun
Hugs Susie & The Christmas Dream DT Girls

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the liquid applique and that you colored her in green. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes!!

Hugs,
Wendy

kelly said...

Fabulous colour, Kate. Love the image.

Kelly

Saskia said...

Wow! Great card!!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous, Kate!

Thanks so much for the heads up on the Winter Wonderland Challenge. I'm a new follower!

Karina said...

Hi Kate, awww.. a boy will love this card! The image is great, just uploaded a card with this image as well :o). Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our boys/men challenge!
Hugs, Karina

Jill said...

gorgeous card Kate thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10