Friday 12 November 2010

Play along with the Winter Wonderland DT and Winter Sports

Good morning to you all out there in the land of blog
and here we are again with the next challenge at Winter Wonderland, and it is my turn to host this week so I chose the theme of

Winter Sports

and our fabulous sponsors this week are

The Stamp Barn - you just gotta see what the prize is (I think it is fabulous and shame I cannot enter)

Here is what I created for this weeks Design Team Piece
Have you spotted it yet? yes that amazing Manga Image, Oh I just adore these image and cannot get enough of them at the moment.

This one is called Christmas Sledging and can be purchased for £2.99 here There is a lovely selection of the manga images and they are all available here in the Secret Crafter shop.

I have used some MME papers to go with this lovely image and the base card is silver mirror card.  I have used the MS snowflake punch and added some fibres to the base of the image.  Then a swirl of pale blue wire was wrapped around a tent peg to create a lovely linear place to hold some little bells in blue and boy do they jingle. The sentiment is an MSE. I also made a matching envelope.
My don't they look like they are having fun sledging :)

I am entering this creation in the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - who would like to see Snow or Snowflakes, I hope that you can see the snow with the added glitter they are sledging on :)
Paper Sundaes - Let is Snow
OSAAT - Winter
Thank you to all my lovely visitors and the wonderful comments that those of you who choose to comment leave - I love each and every comment.

Hope your weekend starts well
Hugs and Happy Crafting

Kate x


10 comments:

Curly said...

WOW Kate I love this I love the let it snow,it looks like a flag,
and OMG you have coloured the CS image so amazingly,
the bells are a perfect touch too,
Have a great weekend ,
Hugs Bridget ;) x

Tammy said...

Awesome! Great coloring and terrific layout.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow!! this is just fab I love that image, & they lok like they are having the time of their lives!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
Hugs shell xx

Lynda said...

That is such a fun image and a gorgeous gorgeous card Kate.

Love Lynda xxx

Agnieszka M said...

Kate, your card is stunning. I love your design and your colours.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this winter challenge. Good Luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka

Alica said...

Wonderful! Great coloring and I love the wire (at least it looks like a wire) you used on the side!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Babs said...

Love your image Kate its really sweet and coloured so beautifully
love your embelisments a fab card
Babs x

Ingrid said...

What a beautiful card for our snowflake challenge. Yes, your image is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week!
Hugs Ingrid

Christine said...

What a great card, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Paula said...

Wow i love this card Kate the image is so sweet and such fab colours and details.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10