Thursday 2 April 2015

Easter Basket

Good morning to you all

and welcome to the next challenge at


where the theme is 


Easter

and here is my inspiration, however do hope over and see the rest of the gorgeous eye candy from the Buttons team.

I made an Easter Basket - no chocolates as I ate them oops

I found this lovely svg file on the sihouette online store and it took minutes to cut and minutes to put together which gave me more time to play decorating it.  I used the gorgeous lace from the Etienne Cotton Range along with some pearl strings and then some pink large pearls and lots of droplets of pearl white, loved how it came out and how it looked filled with little eggs, oh gosh the diet did not last long as the eggs were delicious and did not even make it for the photograph sorry!!

hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Easter basket Kate,
Happy Easter
Kevin xx

America said...

OH MY look at that beautifully embellished SVG Basket!! WOWZA!! Beautiful work my friend! I love it!

Carole said...

Simply divine, stunning design.....how honest of you to admit to the chocolates! Happy Easter.x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:))) Chocolats eggs are so yummy....!!
Love so much this basket and it looks great also if there aren't eggs! Fabulous!!

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful a perfect Easter Basket love and hugs Carole x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

mags said...

Wow Kate, this is so gorgeous. Love it.
Happy Easter.
Mags
x

coops said...

gorgeous easter basket kate.very pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG this is amazing, I love the lace and it's colour.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10