Saturday 18 April 2015

Finally the end is in sight !!

Good morning to you all

It has been sometime since I managed to be normal on my crafting, blogging and commenting, however the end is now in sight and a new beginning is accompanying it.  I made a decision a couple of months ago to move out of Education and my current position due to, well just far to much work in the hours of the contract.  I have been working most nights just to be able to do my job at the level of satisfaction that I require of myself in any job.  When I did find some time to craft it had become difficult for me to muster the enthusiasm to even colour (which is my favourite bit).  However I have now found myself a new job and handed my notice in at the beginning of this week.  So in three weeks and counting, I leave my current post and I am moving on to pastures new.  I am looking forward to setting in to my new role and returning to my crafting and cannot wait.

Anyway that is the update on my time and here is another leaving card made for one of my team who recently handed her notice in, she has now moved to another department in the Company, so wishing her well was this card ordered by my boss for her.

Again this card has extra signing leaves to allow for all those signatures that are needed on a keepsake card.


This is an 8" square card layered in pink and the white, the white has been run through an embossing folder and distressed with spun sugar.  The ribbon wrapped around and the triple layer triple length bow added.  A fancy button a little charm those lovely pearls and the floral flourish finish the card, along with some stickles on the flowers, sorry you cannot see it that well.
The sentiment has been computer generated.

She loved it :)

I would like to thank all of my followers and visitors and commentators for their lovely comments, which have kept me going over the last few months as things got harder and harder at work.  To thank you all I will have some candy tomorrow and there will also be some on the WRS website too.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - I know don't faint, but it is Saturday and I am no longer doing any work from home :)

Simon Says Wednesday - Make your own background
Wags N Whiskers - Flowers
Sister Act - Anything Goes
QKR - Spring Flowers
Graphit - Flower Power
Fussy and Fancy - Springtime Flowers
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
In the Pink - Make it Sparkle

have a wonderful weekend all, I know I will

hugs and happy Crafting, as I am heading for my craft room

Kate
xx

35 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, so beautifully embellished.
I'm looking forward to when you can create and blog more often again.
Pauline
x

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous card Kate.

Whisper said...

WOW your ribbons are just simply amazing, i wish mine were half as good.

Good luck with your new job and it sounds like you have made the right decision too, luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

I wish you luck on your new job
Wonderful card

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Kate,good luck in your new job.xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous creation as always Kate ! I wish you good luck on your new job ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sewe said...

Beautiful creation and good luck on the new job

Jennifer Scull said...

well of course she loved it! ;) it's flat out stunning!!! that bow has me in total awe....

so glad you have found a new job that will bring you some peace and joy within yourself. the pleasure of crafting is a result of that....

have a most wonderful weekend and so happy to hear that things are looking up for you!

thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, too. it was so kind of you!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Kate, just hope someone makes you one when you leave the job. Good luck with your career change, never worth staying if you are not happy.
Janice W

newbie85 said...

Beautiful card, Katie!!! You make the most STUNNING flower arrangements!!! All the best in your new job! Sounds like a good decision!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is so gorgeous Kate the bow and flowers are fab
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card

MagsB said...

Kate, this is an awesome card, it really will be a keepsake for the lucky recipient!

Wishing you all the very best in your new job - and I hope you have lots more 'me-time' in which to craft!

love Mags B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. So glad you have found another job to take the pressure out of your life.
I have loved all your leaving cards you have made, who is going to make and give you one so beautiful?

Good luck when you start your new job sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful card. So so pleased for you, will be good to see you back blogging with more of your lovely work, let me know what your new job is xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate another wonderful card from you, beautiful colours and embellishments.
I wish you well in your new post, one always knows when it's time to move on, hugs Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

This is fabulous just love the flowers and stunning bow So glad you've found a job that will make you happier and have more time to craft Love and hugs Carole x

coops said...

so stunning and stylish kate.beautiful wording and details and the pink is so pretty.
lots of luck in your new job ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

what a stunning card Kate I love the design and you flowers and the
design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, the flowers are really pretty and that bow - love it!
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Another stunner Kate, hope you are much happier in your new job too.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Lisa J said...

You always do amazing things with the flowers you add to your cards and this is no exception. A wonderful card. Lisa x

Rebecca said...

What a super cute card you made.

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Kate...this is gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Sherri said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flowers and that embossed background! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning! The flowers are just amazing. Thank you for joining our challenge at CC & CC.
Bonnie (DT) xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW that bow is so stunning!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Gail said...

Beautiful cards you've made for your team members!
Good for you moving on.
Good luck at your new job!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, such pretty flowers.
Wishing you all the best in your new job.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Heather said...

Hi Kate....a beautiful card, a lovely design and gorgeous colour scheme. A great leaving sentiment panel with stunning ribbon and flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx

Vannessa said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! Love all the pretty flowers and your bow is just stunning! Thank you for joining in the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT

Regina said...

Just beautiful and absolutely perfect!
Regina*

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love all of those pretty flowers!! Wonderful design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card & I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love bow and flowers !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10