Monday 13 April 2015

Time Well Spent

Good morning to you all

Today I thought I would share with you what I spent my time doing the last few days of my week off.

Isn't it funny that when you buy all your crafty stash and put it away that you very quickly forget what you have.  So I had a clear out, added some more draws, fully labelled everything so I could find it and voila here is my new tidied Craft Room.

This is the view from just inside the door, you can see that the top cupboard still needs sorting, it holds all my boxes for up cycling.  My scrapbooks and bow maker are on the top of one stack of draws in the alcove and my grand on top of the others.  My hooks for my ribbons which are now overly full and my new A4 card storage cabinet.

A little way around and you can see the new shelving the first two rows are 10 draws high and the others eight with room for 4 more should I need them. 


My work bench and lovely large window for great day light and to watch the world go by


Underneath again four draws of flowers and my grand die storage


My photo area on top with my little draws and all my 12 x 12 pad draws underneath and you can just see my new glitter and liquid applique bottle stand


The view from the alcove and the little draws under my display stand which now holds bits and bobs


and the floor which is uber clean, cannot wait now to head and play in it and mess it all up again NOT!!!!

Will be back again soon with some candy and a creation

happy crafting all

Kate
xx

15 comments:

Jane said...

Wow Kate you have an amazing amount of stash and I have never seen so many ribbons...fab...you could open your own crafty store. I find I have to clear my space after each project or it all gets crazy but my garden studio is tiny. It's always great to see where people create. I have just got back outside to craft this weekend...bliss. Have a great week xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Look's fabulous Kate
Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is so tidy, but OMG what a lot of stuff you have, have fun x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fantastic packed with goodies room you have Kate. AWESOME!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great room and how much stuff have you got i feel a little better now mines not quite as full !! but nearly there. I feel so much better now I've seen your boxes under the desk thats my latest storage space Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one well stocked craftroom
Cheers
Janice

Catherine said...

You did an excellent job Kate, you are so organized now ! I can see that you've got quite a few ribbons !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

that looks great Kate and very clean.
you have a beautiful room.

Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous craft room!!

Carole said...

Looks fabulous...and a lovely feeling when it is all done isn't it...but trust me..you will still not be able to find that certain something!...and you will definitely need those other 4 drawers! xx :)

susiestacey said...

Looking very organised Kate x Susan x

mags said...

Super organised and very tidy Kate.
Mags
x

Whisper said...

OMG you have been busy and i'm loving all your drawers and units, Luv Sam x

coops said...

wow it looks stunning kate.your have lots of fabulous storage ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa J said...

Looks wonderful and I am so Jealous lol! I can only dream of a craft room! Lisa x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10