Friday 17 April 2015

Leaving Card

Good morning to you all

Today I am sharing with you a card for a member of my team that has left, the card was ordered by my boss.  Judith will be very much missed but I know she is going to be happy moving forward.

Here is the card which was signed by many and accompanied a tea party, lots of presents and with all the learners to say goodbye



The base layer is a lovely burgundy with a top layer of white and then another layer of burgundy before the white embossed top layer.  I then wrapped the gorgeous satin burgundy ribbon around the card added a triple layer double bow followed by those lovely flowers pearls and fancy button.  I finished off with the little butterfly.
The sentiment of course is computer generated and distressed around the edges to match the colour theme of the card.

I would like to thank all of my visitors and will be hopping over to see you all shortly

hugs
Kate
xx


14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. Such a gorgeous colour. I adore your bow and the gorgeous flower arrangement.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Jennifer Scull said...

what a gorgeous card! sure to be treasured by your team member who is leaving.

have a great weekend! :)

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous hun and i'm loving the rich colour combo too, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Kate, the colours are so rich and elegant embellishments too, hugs Kate x

susiestacey said...

Very elegant card Kate and the triple bow looks stunning. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous and very elegant card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Very elegant card Kate, I like the flowers and the bow
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful leaving card.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Kate... Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lisa J said...

I love the colours you have used on this one. Another Great Make! Lisa x

sam21ski said...

Blimey, seems like everyone is leaving, even you, as I have learnt today xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a unique and gorgeous color!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10