Wednesday 22 April 2015

Happy Anniversary

Good morning to you all

As you know it is my inspiration day for

Wild Rose Studio

 So Using
Image - Spring Bunnies
Papers - Silverton Hall
Sentiment Die - Oval Frame
Sentiment - Romantic Greetings

I created a Stepper Anniversary Card (A2 size)


This is made from a Which Craft Template and I used brown card as the contrast on the first layer and then the rose tinted papers on top.  I cut out the oval die in brown and then cut out the image, I shadow dropped the brown die behind the white image one.  I added the dies as show.  I used my guilding wax and my frantage along with a little bow on this one.

Here is the close up on the cute image, this one coloured in distress markets


I would like to thank all of my wonderful followers, visitors and commenters, for making me smile whilst I work through my notice period.

I would like to enter the following challenges


Oh and don't forget my current celebration candy, in the side bar

Happy Crafting
Kate
xx

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Super duper bunnytastic hun! Oh how I adore these cuties - I have only used them once so far (shame) so will have to correct that! Stunning make, love all your pretty details to frame the bunbuns. Just gorgeous. Hope you are ok sweetie. Hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant i love that shadow effect behind the die a great idea on a fab card love and hugs Caorle x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably gorgeous Kate...these chicks are so cute.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and so very pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Morning Kate a lovely cute card you have for us today and I love your design.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! Beautiful little image and gorgeous use of dies. Super pretty :-) Hugs, Jayne x

Bad Kitty said...

love your card

cotnob said...

A stunning card Kate, so many fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Kate ! Love the shape and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jane said...

Such a pretty card Kate with the cutest image. I really like the unusual shapes and colours. Great work, counting down............;0) xx

Rebecca said...

Aw how cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful card, Kate, love the panel with frantage

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous and very sweet Kate
Gr Karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a really gorgeous card, with so much detail, lovely colour combo too.

I have just spent a happy while, going through your blog, you have amazing projects and cards.

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image Kate and I love your gorgeous card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Kate, lovely image and dies, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the gorgeous image and all the die cuts
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, just flat out stunning! love everything about it! :) those dies are amazing.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your spring bunnies are super adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10