Monday 6 April 2015

Wedding Anniversary

Good morning to you all

and a Happy Easter too, I don't have an Easter card to show you today, but I do have a card order that I did a couple of weeks ago.

So here without to much introduction is the 8" square card for a special occasion



The base layer on this is a lovely ruby coloured card and then topped with the crisp white which has been run through the embossing folder.  The sentiment has been computer generated to personalise it and then it has been covered in fine clear glitter for that special touch.  I layered this onto those well known nesties and added foam tape to raise it off the card.  I added a couple of small tags and a double heart charm, before adding a triple layer triple depth satin bow and lots of florals, with the foliage peeking out and a fancy heart rhinestone button to the centre of the bow.  I added little pearls in the spaces of the embossing and some rhinestone hearts at the top and bottom of the fancy oval die cut.

thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I am working on that home work life balance, so that I can return to my normal posting and commenting.  To thank you all for putting up with my absence keep looking as I will have a treat soon

take care all

Kate xx


10 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Kate.Love the layout and the embossing background.

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning, luv Sam x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card! Love the background!
Have a nice day

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Danielle said...

Wow - gorgeous Kate! Your attention to detail is amazing and just perfect! Love the sparkle!
Hugs, Danielle x

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Kate ! Love the embossing, it is stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful the colours are fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Judith said...

This is beautiful Kate - what a really pretty design. sorry I haven't been to visit lately - I've had problems getting into your comments due to pop ups. It looks as though you've had them fixed! hugs judith x

McCrafty's Cards said...

So beautiful Kate, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10