Tuesday 10 June 2014

Birthday Wishes

Good morning to you all

At the weekend, I got to do lots of playing, Matt went fishing :), I have really got to grips with my distress marker water colouring, so will have something to show you soon, however this little number was one of my copic colouring sessions and I do love now and again colouring up those Magnolia's

So with a birthday card for you today and a little blue and cream
and I had not done this style of card for ages so thought I would re visit it
The contrast is a cream card stock as is the base layers and those papers are Papermania from Grimsby Crafts.  I used all of my grand nestie circles, plain and decorative to create the card base and the layers.  I used my new paper pierce die (from My Mum's Craft Shop) to cut out my image and distressed with antique linen through the die, before adding some frantage.  I used the MS heart punch and frantaged this up too.  The sentiment is stampersaurus and this sits in a nestie banner die.  I added a few flowers from Clickit4Crafts and the Hobby House, the string of pearls, charm, rhinestone heart, fancy button and ribbon from the Hobby House and the pins from Live and Love crafts I think.

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics with a little Atyou glitter pens for the stars, headdress and champagne
A cool frock in those blues :)

I would like to welcome my new followers, and thank all of my visitors who leave me such wonderful comments, allowing me to hop over and visit you in return.

Oh a reminder my current WRS candy is running in the post above and don't forget you can also enter the Wild Rose Studio Inspirational Blog candy too.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Magnolia licious - Birthdays
MarkerPop - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Layers
Simply Magnolia - Pin Up
Mid week Magnolias - Frame It
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Spring Fancy Folds
Hugs Kate xx



21 comments:

Unknown said...

OH Geez, Kate, how glorious is this card, fabulous, shape, image, colours and stunning detail as always, hugs xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow stunning card Kate,, love what you have done around the image looks amazing
Hugs kelly

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh my word this is beautiful! I love the shape too, very unusual and a pleasant change from making square or rectangle cards, I might give it a go. Love the image and lots of details that you have included.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is gorgeous Kate and great embellishments.

gr karin

Catherine said...

Totally awesome Kate ! Love the shape and the gorgeous embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Oh, just fantastic Kate - absolutely love it; great shapes, beautiful colouring, gorgeous embellies! Will look forward to seeing your Distress marker water colouring. I've had mine for ages but can't seem to get on with them - they always appear too dry to me???

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Kate. Your colouring is wonderful and all your detailing is stunning. I love the fabulous shape too.
hugs Sue xx

Rene said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Unknown said...

Wow, Kate!! This is beyond stunning! Absolutely love the whole shape and beautiful layout! So beautifully coloured and embellished xx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card. Love the shape and all the embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate, love that paper piecing die. What is the make .

Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a stunning card Kate, fabulous design and wonderful details.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful and your colouring Kate is stunning xx

Pia S said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous, fab feminine details and a fantastic shaped design!

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Kate, I like the Tilda image the design the flowers and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and amazing design! Your floral arrangements are always beautiful!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous Tilda card.
luv
Debby

Linny said...

Stunning card. Wish I could do something like this. Mine tend to be plain and simple. xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

been having problems commenting . Love your cards , always beautiful with exacting detail. janex

coops said...

oh wow this is so beautiful kate.fabulous design and pretty details and your tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is beautiful Kate. I love the way you've coloured her dress especially. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe Crafts :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10