Tuesday 3 June 2014

Thrilled to be Published Wild Rose Studio

Morning to you all

It has been a little hectic here, sorting out Matt's car as it was written off when a baby Bambi ran out in front of the car a couple of week's ago, thankfully Matt was not hurt, unfortunately the Bambi and the car are dead.  After all the inconvenience he finally picked his new car up yesterday.  I also managed to finish my large wedding order and things are finally settling down in the household.

Anyway today I am thrilled to let you know that a couple of months ago, the lovely Dulcie owner of 


asked me to create some cards for the Papercraft Essentials Magazine and yesterday my copy popped through the door, and with excitement increased as one of my cards is on the front cover, I do so love being a cover girl and at my age too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am allowed to share one card with you, so will be doing that tomorrow along with - yes you guessed it some more candy, and again the candy will be in two places.  One lot on my own blog and the other on the


So to wet your appetite's for tomorrows posting and to encourage you all to hop out and buy a copy


cya in the morning

Hugs
Kate
xx

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kate and so very well deserved, your cards are always amazing hun, hugs xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on being a cover girl, looks fabulous x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations Kate, your cover pic is fab. X

Squirrel x said...

Whooooooooo, way to go girl! My only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner! Hugs xx

Jane said...

You are a very deserving cover girl Kate. How wonderful to see you in print your cards are always beautiful xx

Carol S. said...

Wow!! A cover girl! Congratulations! I have had progects in a few mags but never made it on the cover! Always gorgeous cards so well deserved. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Crafting Belle said...

I've got the mag and your cards are fabulous....well worth a read! PS those are my cards using cork on the cover 😉 it's fabulous to see yourself in print xxx

cotnob said...

Congratulations Kate, so well deserved - can't wait for my copy to arrive now!
Pauline
x

Catherine said...

Congratulations Kate ! But I must say I am not surprised : your cards are always stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Kate, now more people get to see your awesome creations.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Congratulations Kate and well deserved too!
hugs Sue xx

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Kate---WOW a covergirl :)) LOL
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Kate and well deserved too! x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Kate.

gr karin

BlackLissi said...

Congratulations Kate, you deserve it! :)

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Kate, well done, but not surprised as your cards are always so stunning, hugs Kate x

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate what lovely news! So pleased to see you made it as cover girl and so well deserved!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tammy said...

Wonderful news and well deserved! Congratulations!

Miria said...

Hi, hunny! So happy it happened again and as a cover girl this time :)
Congrats!!!
Miria xxx

Lorraine said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Kate.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Oh many, many congratulations Kate - I'm so not surprised that you're the cover girl. Must make a note to buy it tomorrow when I go to the shops - fame by association eh? lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate congratulation and well done. Cant wait to see what you have for us tomorrow. Xx
Debs xx

Craftdee said...

Hugest Congrats, Kate... you know you deserve it :-) Such a lovely card too, cutest image, fab colours and embellies as always, Donna xx

Pia S said...

Congrats, Kate! I'll try and get hold of that magazine:)

Nicecrane Designs said...

Congratulations Kate , I was sure you deserve it,,,and all over some more covers , I am sure,,,,,yeahhh

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10