Saturday 14 June 2014

Wedding Car

Good morning to you all

and wow what a lovely week it has been, I have had my legs out all week, which means they are no  where near the colour of my creation today (white).  Now I have been over the past few months, working on a large wedding order and the Pièce de résistance is the creation I am sharing with you today.  Now I do have to warn you this post is photo heavy, but I am sure when you see why you will understand.  I did make one of these a while ago, from a template I purchased.  However I decided with the assistance of my wonderful hubby Matt to firstly make lots of changes to the design and secondly to make it into a cut file for my silhouette cameo, so I can make lots more easily in the future.  

okay so I have gone on enough let me show you, the creation I made for the lovely lady at work for the Bride as the Wedding Card

This is the side view, all of the embellishments you see here except for the flowers and ribbon are from the Hobby House.  

The ribbon from Crafty Ribbons a thank you to Bev for getting me the size and colour. 

All of the flowers are from Clickit4Crafts, of which I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to the wonderful ladies for matching perfectly the colours I sent over.  The colours for the wedding are shocking pink and orange and wow what a job they did.  I cannot thank them enough.  So do hop and visit them they have the most amazing customer service.


The front where I have added rhinestone sparklers in the head lamps, the double heart charm with a heart rhinestone sparkler set in it.


The little wing mirrors made by my lovely hubby and the bird emblem like those posh cars


The little pearl bow handles and the rhinestone sparklers on the front of the wing mirrors.  The pink ribbon and strings of pearls


The rear lights little red rhinestone sparklers, the hub caps those lovely pearl brads.  The number plate is one of my dies.


The sentiment is a new one from Grimsby Crafts, just perfect.  You can see the shocking orange ribbon here.


A top view to see the seats and the stearing wheel which is a button from my stash.


The close up of my husbands wonderful work, the pink wire made windscreen wipers and the wing mirrors which were frantaged too.


Another close up of the back.

And finally with the help of a McVities Biscuit box and the awesome ideas from my wonderful hubby, the acetate presentation box.

oh all of the orange and pink card is from Papermill Direct.

The little tag on the front ready to be personalised by my work lady.

If you look carefully in the reflection you can see the next wedding piece I will share with you.

I had such fun making this and I am thrilled with the results as is the new owner.

I would like to welcome my new followers, thank all of my wonderful visitors for their fabulous comments which allow me to hop to see you in return.

Don't forget I currently have candy running 

and even if you have entered my own candy you can also enter the 

Wild Rose Studio Inspirational Blog candy too
you can find that 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
silhouette challenge - shaped card (it is the wedding card)
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
QKR - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Wedding Bells
Southern Girls - punches and die cuts
Paper crafting journey - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon

hugs
Kate
xx

46 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow I am blown away by this increible make, such detail even windscreen wipers. The flowers and ribbons look beautiful. I am lost for words, awesome x

Aluna said...

OMG, amazing car, box and very beautiful flowers :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning Kate, what beautiful made, love it.
you did a great job.

gr karin

Sue said...

WOW! Totally stunning Kate. Such a fabulous design and your attention to detailing is amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Deborah said...

OMG Kate this is awesome I love all the little details you have added.

Deborah A

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow this is stunning Kate. A really beautiful creation,
Hugs Kelly

Darlene said...

OMG this is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I LOVE the colors! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

This has to be one of the cutest things I have seen in along time...WOW...awesome...who wouldn't just love to be the owner of this beauty!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Sisterhood" for our "Wedding" challenge!!
Diane TSH DT

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creations wow I am sitting here with my mouth open, it's just beautiful...and just want to mention I have had to close down my blog due to hacker and my new one is up and running if you would like to join up and join in my candy...I have had to re join yours again...cheers aNNIe
The Journey is the Start

Catherine said...

OMG ! This is totally awesome Kate ! What a stunning creation ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so awesome Kate, I am blown away and lost for words. This is a real treasure to really cherish forever. Such beautiful rich colours. I wouldn't want to part with it if I was you.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Nana said...

Absolutely stunning. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Whisper said...

Absolutely WOW, i'm so blown away by all the intricate details, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous creation Kate, such a wonderful Wedding card, love everything about it, hugs Kate x

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...and soooo cool!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Silhouette Challenges!! Lee-Ann :)

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Fantastic detail. Looks like it was a lot of fun to create.

Thanks for sharing your Wedding Bells project at Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lorraine said...

WOW...absolutely stunning!
Lorraine x

Sherri said...

WOW! And "WOW" again! This is just incredible! I have never seen anything quite this detailed & gorgeous before. This is truly a work of art! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Nikki Craft said...

Now I really didn't think you could ever out do the first one that you made Kate, but Wow! This is a masterpiece and the colours are just gorgeous. You must be so proud of this....and you have to give it away:( However I see you have created a cutting file....even better...you are so clever:)
Take care,
Hugs Nikki x

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! That looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenges!

Theresa (SIL CH DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Wow l have to agree with Marianne l'm too blown away its simply stunning Kate your talent really show through this truly gorgeous xxx

Carol S. said...

This is not just a card, it is a true work of 3D art! The attention to detail is awesome and the finish is perfection. I am sure the couple will treasure it all their lives. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Kate, absolutely stunning.
Pauline
x

* Shell B.* said...

Fantastic project, great design... our challenge this round is using punches & dies, please let us know the details of both
Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an incredible and rather magnificent creation! It must have taken you hours!! I'm a little in awe right now. Thanks for joining us for our 'Diecuts & Punches' challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous creation,really beautiful.
Gr Elly

Janis Lewis said...

This is freakin' amazing! Thanks for linking up at Silhouette Chs. ~DT Janis

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely incredible - breathtakingly beautiful! Your attention to detail is fabulous, I love everything about it.
Rebecca.

Kim. said...

Wow this is quite simply stunning, every little detail is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim x

Nanna said...

This is so fabulous creations .Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge
hugs
Tiina

Penni said...

Absolutely fabulous.
Hugs
Penni
X

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate this is amazing! You are so clever! What a beautiful creation!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Oh wow Kate this is fabulous. What a gorgeous keepsake. Beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs
Dawn xx

Joey said...

Oh gosh Kate, how much fun is this! it looks stunning. Joey x

Pam said...

What a gorgeous wedding car!
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
♥ DT for Silhouette Challenges ♥

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow I'm so impressed , gorgeous a definite keepsake , they will be thrilled I'm sure, well done both of you.
Didn't know you had a silhouette machine Kate , me too and love it , well most of the time lol ...
would be interest in that cutting file if you do one .
enjoy the weather , we are off walking today .
janex

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my gosh! This is wonderful. What a special creation! I think it is on of the prettiest things I have ever seen done with paper. AMAZING! I even love the box too. WOW. I have never even thought about getting a cutting machine but this makes me consider it. Seriously special creation. Hugz!

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning, Lovely card and layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Mary Lou said...

Wow! Awesome!

Cindy said...

This is so cool! Love all the girly bling and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Cindy --DT

BlackLissi said...

Wow this is awesome Kate! What a beautiful creation, I have no words! You are incredibly creative! thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs BlackLissi

Kate said...

What a lovely memory piece to share! Totally stunning.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

holy cow batman, this is the coolest thing ever! The details are AMAZING! Thank you for joining us at CIU!

Sarah P said...

Wow, this is just amazing. You should be extremely proud of this one.

Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.

Sarah

Ms. Linda said...

Very nice, would like to receive a tutorial if available.
Linda

paintercrafter said...

Hi my name is Marie & i'm visiting your blog from Lennox Head Australia. I have never seen such a marvelous paper creation! You and your husband are so talented! I came across an article about you in an English magazine "Papercraft Inspirations," and I just had to visit your web site.Once again Congratulations! Simply Amazing!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10