Saturday 21 June 2014

Wedding Bunting

Good morning to you all

wow what a week that was, hope you all had a great week too.

I am back today to show you some more of the Wedding Order that I have recently just finished.  This is the two sets of bunting, one for the head table and the other for the Candy Buffet


Sorry about the photo's it is really difficult to capture both sets together but hopefully you can see them well enough.

I made both layers of the bunting by creating my own silhouette cameo cut files :)  Then from the online store I located the font for the wording and also the rosettes.  I spent ages over a few Saturday's watching my lovely machine cut out all of the bits and then as you can imagine spent quite a while longer putting it all together.

The ribbon from Crafty Ribbons a thank you to Bev for the speedy delivery. 
Grab our badge and share the wonderful world of ribbon

All of the flowers are from Clickit4Crafts, of which again, I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to the wonderful ladies for matching perfectly the colours I sent over.  The colours for the wedding are shocking pink and orange and wow what a job they did.  I cannot thank them enough.  So do hop and visit them they have the most amazing customer service.

As always I love to say hello to my new followers, and thank all of my visitors for their lovely comments, which allows me to visit you in return to leave you some love on your own creations.

Don't forget I currently have candy running 

and even if you have entered my own candy you can also enter the 

Wild Rose Studio Inspirational Blog candy too
you can find that 

I would like to enter this little card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy - Bright Funky Colours
Lil Red Wagon - Wedding Theme
The Paper Shelter - Anything but a Card
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

have a lovely day
Hugs
Kate 
xx

20 comments:

New Creations said...

Really wonderful wedding bunting!!!The fonts are very beautiful.

Regina said...

Kate, I'm speechless ....this is such an eye catcher!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great beautiful done Kate.

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

What fantastic creations Kate. There is nothing you can't create is there? Gorgeous font.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Darlene said...

WOW these are fabulous Kate!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Laura said...

Beautiful bunting!

coops said...

stunning bunting kate.the colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Kate this is stunning x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful wedding bunting, love the colours and it's a lovely fornt, hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bunting Kate. Lovely colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love the scalloped edges.
Pauline
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such beautiful bunting - this will be a stunning wedding with all of your fabulous creations!
Rebecca.

Marianne said...

What a great creation, I love it.
Great colours.
Thank you for joining us at TPS blog.
Hugs, Marianne

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow what a stunning set of flags and so striking to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Angela said...

What a gorgeous flag banner!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at TPS and good luck in the draw!

nwilliams6 said...

Great banners/bunting! Fun colors and details! How fun to do this. Hugz!

Joanne said...

Lovely banner! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really gave your machine a workout! Great job and fantastic bunting. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
Cindy
DT Leader

mags said...

This is lovely Kate. A mammoth task and I am sure the bride and groom will be delighted.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, love your bunting! You have been busy!
Hugs Lynsey x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10