Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wild Rose Studio Soft Ted

Good morning to you all

Now I have had my distress markers for some time and have been quietly practicing with them.  

Before I go on I would like to thank the wonderful 
for her advice and guidance and hope I did you proud.  So this is my first card created with my water coloured image and it just had to be with one of those


images.  As you know how much I love them.  So with a birthday card

Using
Sentiment - Birthday Greetings
What do you think!!!!!
I made another half circle card with my grand nesties.  The base colour and contrast is pink with aqua Papermania paper, one of my new MFT dies.  I made all the flowers from the same papers before adding some white sprigs and some leaves and just a small swirl of pearls from the Hobby House.  In the centre of some of the flowers are pearl brads and spacers also from the Hobby House.

Here is a close up if I dare, I am hoping I got the shading right

I have recently had so many lovely comments, especially on my last post my Wedding car, and I am touched by them all, you are all so kind.  I would also like to welcome my new followers and will be hopping over to say hi to you all soon.

Don't forget I currently have candy running 

and even if you have entered my own candy you can also enter the 

Wild Rose Studio Inspirational Blog candy too
you can find that 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Simon Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
hugs
Kate

xx

25 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful card.
Love that shape.
Gr Elly

misteejay said...

Beautiful card and the shading on your Teddy is lovely.

The car in your previous post is fabulous.

Toni xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow another gorgeous card Kate, love those flowers.

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic Kate, the shading is awesome. Love the very pretty shape and layout and those handmade flowers are fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kate what a stunning creation you have shared..love the blooms, the image and Especially the shape of the card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Kate. One of my favourite WRS images coloured so beautifully. I love the design and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Kate - the shading is perfect. Must look around for tutorials on using these Distress markers because all they cause me is distress!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Gasp! Another stunner! I love, love the half circle card and the roses!

Jane said...

HI Kate, I'm back.....so lovely to see your gorgeous cards again the colours look great and I love those new dies. I have just looked back at that wedding car...wow how amazing ;0)x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby shape and such a stunning colour combination too, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and incredible embellishments!

Lorraine said...

An adorable card KAte. I love the image and pretty shape.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Kate..gorgeous colouring,love the image and the flowers and card shape are wonderful.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

I think your colouring is perfect Kate and your card is stunning, beautifully embellished.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and I think you have certainly got the knack of these pens! Gorgeous colouring. Loving the shape and all the lovely flowers and of course the pretty image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Davi said...

Wow is that so gorgeous!! Love the colors, shape and layers!! Your coloring is stellar and the flowers and pearls are the perfect embellies :)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A fabulous card! Your colouring is beautiful and the flower arrangement looks absolutely stunning!
Rebecca.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely love the shape of your card Kate, and the whole design is gorgeous, your colouring and colours are beautiful, hugs Kate x

thecraftycavalier said...

WOW! This is just fabulous. Super big well done with the water colouring - it's perfect. Stunningly pretty card Kate - just so much beautiful detail. Those flowers just finish it off perfectly! Totally yummy. Jayne xxx

Squirrel x said...

Sorry Kate but I can't take any credit for your stunning card m'love - amazing work and that teddy is coloured so beautifully. Love it. Hugs xx

Sally said...

Looks amazing hun.....love it xx

mags said...

Finally managed to pop over and catch up after being on holiday. This is stunning as always Kate.
Mags
x

Emma Williams said...

This is stunning and thank you for sharing your fabulous project with us and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

coops said...

so stunning kate.really sweet bear and i love your fabulous colouring and pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Carole said...

This is beautiful Kate and that colouring is simply wonderful! I love the shape and your colour theme and your attention to detail. Hugs xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10