Wednesday 25 June 2014

Happy Birthday Dad for Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

A busy week for my scheduling I am afraid so here is the second post for today, to see my Guest Designer creation for Elisabeth Bell Challenge, please scroll down, however this is my normal day for my addiction to those


products.  I went with some more colouring with my Distress Inks, just so enjoying playing with these.

So Using
Image - Dad Balloons
Papers - Icing on the Cake
Die - Corner Flourish

Here is a Dad Birthday Card

The base layer and contrast is a lovely lemon and I have used one of my new MFT circle dies with that lovely pierced edge and layered this onto a plain circle nestie.  I used one of my MS edge punches for the layer and added the flourish die to the corner before finishing off with those gorgeous Hobby House (see where I shop) pearls, fancy button, charm and ribbon.

Here is the close up of that sweet image
As always I love to say hello to my new followers, and thank all of my visitors for their lovely comments, which allows me to visit you in return to leave you some love on your own creations.

Don't forget I currently have candy running 

and even if you have entered my own candy you can also enter the 

Wild Rose Studio Inspirational Blog candy too
you can find that 

I would like to enter this little card into the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps - Polka Dots
Glitter and Sparkle - Yellow
OSAAT - anything Goes
Crafty Bowz - anything goes

have a lovely day
Hugs
Kate 
xx

18 comments:

Catherine said...

Totally delicious Kate ! This little ted is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful Kate.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Absolutely cute as a button. Just love these MFT dies; who'd have thought some piercing around the edge would make such a difference to a card?

Hugs.

Karen x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. An adorable image and I love the pretty corner die.
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

Awwww, this is so cute! Great colour combination and adorable image. Perfect! Hugs! xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Kate..love the cute image and fabulous colouring..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Regina said...

This looks adorable Kate and the image is cute!

sending hugs Regina

Sandra H said...

Kate this is stunning x

Heather said...

Hi Kate, a beautiful card - I just love your colours and papers...your image is adorable and such pretty embellies!!

hugs
Heather xx

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable image Kate and a beautiful design, lovely embellishments too, hugs Kate x

thecraftycavalier said...

This is lovely Kate. This stamp is on my wish list :) So beautifully coloured and a great colour combo. Hugs, Jayne x

Tammy said...

Love the cute image, great card!

CraftyGirl said...

This is such a lovely card. The image is so cute and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Teresa Kline said...

this is darlin, luv your coloring!

sparkle & shine *~*

Wendy H said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours. Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable Kate. Such lovely colours and layout. Sadly I have neither my Mum or Dad alive now.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, such a cute image and the colour scheme is lovely!
Rebecca.

Barbara Bruder said...

What an absolutely darling card. Great coloring and design. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10