Monday 11 August 2014

A Very Special Thinking of You

Hi all
back again if you want to see my Crafty Ribbons inspirational piece do scroll down anyway on to this post
 photo hmbannergeneral3.jpg
As you know I am a floater for the


so today I am floating by to let you know about the next theme 

which is 


There is a very special reason for this theme, and I do hope that you will hop over to the main site to find out what the reason is and leave some love

Here is my card for this special reason but you will find lots more yummy creations over on the main site.
I made a CAS card, and chose to colour my image and leave the back ground clean.  I know not like me at all, however I did so want to purely focus on my colouring on this one

I used some gorgeous golden yellow card to frame this image, and only added three strands of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and four gold pearls from the Hobby House.  
Please see where I shop for the links

Here is the closeup of the copic coloured image

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

Hugs
Kate
xxx

24 comments:

Laila B. said...

Wow...your coloring is stunning!!!
Congrats!!! ;)

aussie aNNie said...

Hello dear Kate, this is just gorgeous, I will enter this challenge too again but need to read the main blog as to 'why'.....keep up your super cards, love them.xx
The Journey is the Start

scrappymo! said...

You are such a fabulous colouring queen! The depth you get with the colour and the gorgeous shading are wonderful!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a super cute image Kate and love the ribbons you added on the corner
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the image and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Pia S said...

I've always found your CAS cards to be well designed. They're rare to spot compared to your embellished ones, but I think you master both styles equally well. I think the message really passes through with this clean design, and your coloring is beautiful!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the image and cas design
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

cebelica said...

Awww, now that's CUTE! Super cute actually. I love it! Hugs! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful colouring, I just love House Mouse images,- and great CAS card.
Lorraine

Carol S. said...

A very cute image Kate and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol Sxx

Gail said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Adorable Kate, what a fabulous CAS card hun, hugs xxx

Dorte said...

Stunning colouring of this adorable image, Kate, love the CAS look,
hugs Dorte

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fabulous image and details.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation Kate. You do both CAS and embellished equally well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catherine said...

This is soooo adorable Kate ! The image is so so sweet ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Kate, this is absolutely stunning!! Love your chosen image and clean CAS style!! :) I will be playing along for sure!! Just wanted to be sure to pop in and say hello as I get settled into my blog again! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is stunning Kate, you were so right to keep the design simple and focus on your beautifully coloured image - absolutely gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely delightful, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Kate, so nice to have you joining us. What a gorgeous creation you came up with. That sunny yellow card is perfect for the brilliantly colored sunflower with those sweet mice lounging in it. Beautiful card.

Hugs
Sue

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation Kate, such an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Regina said...

the image is cute and your coloring is gorgeous!
Regina*

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful and bright with such lovely colouring!
Rebecca.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10