Monday 11 August 2014

Such a Sweetie

Good morning to you

Today is my day over at the


to Inspire you

So a while ago I had played and coloured up this gorgeous image to match some of my newer papers so created a card for my sale's box with them

I made a birthday card, using a pre made base card
The base colour is cream and I used some those gorgeous spots and stripes for the layers.  I used the large oval MFT pierced die and then a grand scallop oval to frame it.  The image plate was decorated with distress inked Card-io Majestix stamps such a pretty look, I thought any way.  I added some pretty lace a band of string pearls (from the Hobby House).  A Wild Rose Studio sentiment.  The flowers from Clickit4Crafts, the Joy Butterfly die. I added a cream floral cameo and aura rhinestones from the Hobby House, before adding my usual gorgeous bow.
All shop links are in the page above

The ribbon for this bow is called


This allows you to create the loops and the tails exactly as you want them, okay it does what you want it too, which sometimes ribbons just don't do, never mind how much persuading you do.

Here is a close up of the copic coloured image
Isn't she lovely :)

I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

Hugs Kate 
xx

16 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card.Love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Kate another stunner, my friend, just gorgeous, love all the detail you add, hugs xxx

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous! Such fab colours, and those gems are a fab touch! Scrummy papers too. Love it. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, she looks so pretty in her pink dress.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

its gorgeous Kate, love your bow again.
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really gorgeous creation Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation once again, fab colours/sorry for just a quick response, tired... ♥aNNie xx
[am home for a while been with dad all day, tried to get fluids into him via a syringe, he is not well at all :(]The Journey is the Start

Anonymous said...

Another totally gorgeous card, great image xx

Unknown said...

Oh she's gorgeous Kate........is it a stamp of a b&w image??? You didn't mention in your description. Love the colours and that ribbon is lovely.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Becky said...

wow, this is just stunning! Gorgeous layout and coloring.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! Your colouring of the skirt is fantastic ! Love the bow too - as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pia S said...

This is just gorgeous! I love how you stamped around the image and those aura rhinestones look fab!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

mags said...

This is really beautiful Kate.
Mags
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a fabulous design and the image is beautifully coloured.
Rebecca.

Regina said...

Kate, it's so prettyQ! All details are just beautiful!
Regina*

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10