Monday 4 August 2014

CAS thank you

Good morning to you all, hope you had a lovely weekend.  

We had a massive storm on Saturday, Matt was fishing and got nothing and by nothing I mean no rain, as he got 60lbs of fish, I was painting in the kitchen and it went on for an absolute age, Star my dog was not impressed. Sunday after shopping more painting, but at least we are getting there and it will look fabulous when it is done.  

Now why am I rambling on may you ask, well probably to tell you that I am not posting a daily 


New Release 

today, but you can find a beautiful creation by my fabulous team mate on the 


so do hop over and take a peek.  

So I wonder what I have for you today, I was asked to make some leaving cards for my lovely boss and I to give to our team that were leaving.  I had one evening to do them in, so went CAS and used some of my Summer Crafting purchases.


It was like a production line but got them all done.  Here is a close up


I just knew that this stamp would look fabulous embossed in this lovely pink WOW embossing powder and it did.

I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card

Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

cya soon
Hugs Kate 
xx

26 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab cas creation, love that stamp in pink

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cas cards Kate.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous collection of cards Kate.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this super CAS card and the stamp is gorgeous.xxThe Journey is the Start

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, just beautiful love the stamp and the embossing, the CAS is fab, hugs Kate x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous set of thank you cards.xxx

Catherine said...

Your CAS cards are so beautiful and elegant Kate ! Love them a lot... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Perfect CAS card Kate and given the amount of time you had they are lovely. I'm sure they will be much appreciated. 60lbs of fish???? What on earth do you do with all that........or do you have a large freezer?? lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous CAS cards Kate.
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate and could never be classed as CAS.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS cards Kate..love the embossed heart...so classy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Kate these are gorgeous x

Pia S said...

It's a beautiful CAS design! I spend la lot of time on a CAS idea, but once the idea for the design is in place it's just a matter of putting them together, and that part is rather quick. But I must still say it's impressive that you did all these in one evening!

Debra K. said...

Simply gorgeous! The wow powder colour looks lovely and I'm sure that everyone who gets one will love it. Debra x

coops said...

simply stunning kate.i love the gorgeous heart :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love this stamp. Where does it come from. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful heart cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Fantastic CAS, Thank you cards, Kate, love them, hugs xxx

Donna said...

Love the pink and the embossing! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "L is for Layer" challenge!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Popping back to say thanks for playing at AGOAC

Karen Schroeder said...

Your cards are stunning! Love the embossing...the shade of pink is so pretty! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our L is for Layer challenge!

Lindsey said...

I agree -- that stamp is perfect in the pink embossing! Such a pretty thank you set. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous CAS design, such a pretty shade of pink!
Rebecca.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SoSS

Chris Dring said...

Ok, now I want that stamp! You've really done it justice with the pink embossing! Fabulous card set! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, I am hopeless at CAS, I love yours! Fabulous idea to emboss that stamp in pink, it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10