Thursday 7 August 2014

CAS Thinking of You

Good morning to you all

Just wanted to hop on and remind you that there are daily posts on the 


of all those 


and for me, I have been painting and painting and painting my kitchen, it is looking good so far, however during a need for a break, I created this little number with some of my new Card-io Majestix stamps


I added some stickles here and there but nothing else, I know not like me at all and I am sure I will get better with these the more I play.

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Simon Wednesday - Make it sparkle - sorry you cannot see the stickles that well

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

27 comments:

Janice said...

A super card Kate, CAS is so classy, Jx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate
Hugs Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous CAS card Kate, love thie stamps.xxThe Journey is the Start

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Kate.xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what pretty stamps x

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous and effective card! A perfect 'thinking of you' card!
P.s the title says thank you not sure if you did that by mistake :-)
Lucy x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate... Love the stamped image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Kate this is truly beautiful x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

Carole said...

Lovely card Kate.

Unknown said...

Oh Kate, this is just gorgeous, so very elegant, hugs xxx

rachel said...

these are wonderful stamps Kate and your card is fabulous - love it! Hugs rachel x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A beautiful CAS creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kate, I love these stamps.
Pauline
x

Virginia L. said...

Love the muted tones and stamping,Kate. The sparkle really adds a special touch to this design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow, a very CAS card Kate - it's lovely. Don't envy you painting your kitchen if it's as hot up there as it is down here!!! You watch, the weather will change next week for our trip up!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Pia S said...

You've got a great eye for CAS layouts and designs. This is beautiful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and very beautiful Kate.
Gr Karin

Debbie said...

This is beautiful love the CAS style.Hugs x

Jane said...

Lovely card Kate it's always good to try something new..CAS in on my to do list. Glad the kitchen is coming along well xx

Carol S. said...

Glad to hear you are nearly finished painting. Too hot for me to paint up a ladder!! Great CAS card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Regina said...

Your card is totally adorable!
Regina*

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love these wee stamps and your design is fab, hugs Kate x

mags said...

A lovely CAS card Kate. Love all the little stamps.
mags
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, love how you've used these stamps!
Rebecca.

anja curvers said...

A very sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10