Saturday 9 August 2014

Hanging Around with Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

I have some more of those

Dies and Papers

from the New Release at


along with the new release image too

So Using
Dies - Snow Frame and Frosty Corner (New Release)
Papers - Frosted Lace (New Release)
Image - Mouse on Bauble (New Release)
Sentiment - Christmas Labels

Again I went a little wild with the glitter


The base layer and contrast is pink picking up those gorgeous holly pink papers, I adore these new teal papers too.  Anyway I layered up my layers wrapped my ribbon around, raised the image with its lovely die surround.  Added the Frosty corner die and then topped this with the snowflakes in the background papers.  I glittered all my dies up and added rhinestones nearly everywhere I could before adding the charm and tiny pink pearl medallion and the sentiment. All embellishments except the pearl medallion are from the Hobby House.
See the page above for those links.

The image has been coloured with copics, with beads of stickles for the furry bits. 
Now I have been asked a few times how I get my fluffy bits to look so raised and sparkly, so for those that have asked, I asked Matt to video me adding the stickles to this image, so if you are interested you can find the tutorial 


and it would not be fair not to show a close up of the Frosty Corner Die so here you are


A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I can announce that shortly there will be some new release Candy on offer, so keep watching :)

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Simon Wednesday - Simon Says Make it Sparkle
Milk Coffee - 2 die cuts
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate


x

33 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kate this is just so beautiful with the pink and aqua and what a cute little critter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love that image and gorgeous colours and new dies x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate and such a cute image. I love all the sparkly details.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous, I shall have a go at using stickles really thick. Thanks for the tutorial.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,fabulous details,papers and image.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Kate, fab colour combo.
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

Morning Kate, beautiful card today. Love the colours x

Sammy said...

Sooooooo lovely! Those colours are just gorgeous and the image is utterly adorable. x

Catherine said...

This is sooooo gorgeous Kate ! Love love love the colours ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous Christmas card Kate, the fur and the colouring are wonderful!

Warm hugs
Maarit

rachel said...

such gorgeous colours Kate and a great image too! Hugs Rachel x

Unknown said...

Kate this is adorable, my friend, I adore the colours here, super cute image and as always fabulous papers and detail..hugs hun xxxx


PS, many many thanks for the link to Wild Rose - stockists, turns out I know where the Glasgow one is so a road trip on the cards, hugs and thanks again xxx

aussie aNNie said...

lOVE these new goodies Kate, you have displayed them so lovely on your card.xx

The Journey is the Start

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really gorgeous creation Kate. Thank you for the tut it was really lovely of you and Matt to do it. You really make it look easy. It may be because of my Rheumatoid that I don't get a smooth action in doing it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Kate..love the cute image and gorgeous colouring..that teal is stunning..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aw how sweet is that image. I love the die cut frame too, very pretty.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning card, I love the contrast pink/teal and the stamp you colored so well!!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful pink and aqua creation Kate. That new frame is gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kate what a stunning card!! love it

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such an adorable image and beautiful colour combination.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

Cute image Kate and beautifully colouring and I like the pink and teal together.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous! Love the teal and the beautiful ribbon!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kate is your card and adorable image x

coops said...

love this kate.the teal is stunning and gorgeous sweet mouse ;D

xx coops xx

KezzaKraftz said...

Beautiful!! The image is so cute and adorable. I love the colour combo you have use along with all of the touches you have used around the card. Thank you for joining us at Art by Miran for our 12th Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Absolutely LOVE the colors of this card! Beautiful! :)

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card! thank you for showing us how you get your fuzzy bits that way! will have to try it out :) thank you for playing along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful! Such a gorgeous colour scheme and I love the sparkly die-cuts!
Rebecca.

Craftdee said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! Love the colour scheme, and the image is too cute. All the little details make this another stunning card, Donna xx

michele said...

Lovely card Kate so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Little K Smith said...

Ooohhh this is just beautiful Kate! I adore this little mouse and the teal colour is delish!
I'm gonna have a play with my new WRS stamps tomorrow!
And lovely to see you join in with us at Winter Wonderland too ;D
Kelly.x

Kristen said...

Super cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us in this weeks anything goes challenge at ArtbyMiran!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10