Wednesday 6 August 2014

Nestled in the Flowers

Good morning to you all

I know you were expecting my Wild Rose Studio day, however as our lovely Lols is showcasing later on today over at the WRS inspirational blog, I have changed my day just to keep you on your toes :)

Here today I have a lovely Christmas card

I made an 8" square House Mouse card, for a wife, using my Justrite stamp kit, I really do not use this enough.
 the base layer is a light gold with those Papermania papers some ribbon from Crafty Ribbons,  and roses from my stash, but lots of them along with the pearls and the large pearl medallion are from the Hobby House, links for all my shops are in the page above.

Here is a close up of the copic coloured image.
those lush red berries matching the berries in the floral spray.
 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Markers or Pencils

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Love this image......which I have somewhere! Must dig it out!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Another Wonderful card Kate, I do love how you add so much detail on, when I try it it always looks messy...loving the cute image too, hugs xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Kate and I see you are getting your Christmas orders in already.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is so cute and I love the colour scheme and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Kate.
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate your cards are always amazing, and this one too, love the sweet image with your beautiful colouring, the large frame is gorgeous as is the papers, the bow is perfect, hug Kate x

Catherine said...

Totally adorable Kate ! Love the image and the beautiful flowers... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jo said...

Beautiful....such a sweet image & gorgeous flowers!
hugs Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Kate, you make me feel guilty....one day...xxx :)
The Journey is the Start

Barb said...

Stunning card with great design and color. Thank you for joining us at the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

rachel said...

stunning card Kate - I love the coour of the flowers - perfect for a Christmas card! Hugs rachel xx

Desire Fourie said...

This definitely has the cuteness factor. Just adore the scrumptious bow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, such an adorable image and fabulous papers.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh Kate your card is beautiful x

Carol S. said...

Such a sweet image and love the design. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

nwilliams6 said...

Super sweet! Lovely image and great details that bring it alive! Hugz!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning - such a beautiful arrangement of flowers!
Rebecca.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the image and great design,gorgeous bow and love the flowers -very classy looking-thank you for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
Carol DT x

Yvonne Garner said...

An adorable image and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10