Saturday 30 August 2014

Anniversary Wishes

Good morning to you all

Today is my chosen day to inspire you for 


Today I have gone with a card.  I made this lovely PATP edged card for my Aunt and Uncle who were celebrating 40 years of marriage and what a special day it was with a double Lancaster Flyby too :)
I just had to use the Wild Rose Studio image - Parisian Stroll and those gorgeous Wedding Bells papers along with the sentiment from the Wedding Circles set, the dies are also Wild Rose Studio oval frame and ornate heart
I created the card using a 6 3/4 square and that lovely MS double heart punch and then used my pierced rectangle to create layers to add my image on top off.  I added a band of delicious lace and added the


over the top of this, before adding the frantage heart, the sentiment, the heart rhinestone sparkler, the charm and of course the selection of flowers from Clickit4Crafts and the Hobby House on this occasion.

here is the close up of the image coloured in copics and edged in distress inks


I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

oh and just one more day to go on my current WRS candy you can find it in my sidebar if you have not already entered

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
SSS - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
x

32 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the edging of the card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the romantic image and your detailing is stunning.
hugs Sue xx

sam21ski said...

Ooooh very oooh la la!!!

Hope you're doing okay

Sam xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and colourful creation Kate and such a lovely image used along with the dies and papers......love this one.xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Catherine said...

Totally awesome Kate ! Love the die cut frame and the beautiful flowers... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the image and all the fabulous detail, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Kate this is just stunning, love the whole card, layers, colours, image , dies - it's amazing x

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning Kate is your card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very lovely card, fabulous!

rachel said...

hiya kate - what a stunning make. i adore that image and all the details are fabulous. driving through grimsby now and waving madly xx

Regina said...

Kate, this looks gorgeous! Love the creative way you used the wonderful dies and that lace is outstanding!
sending Saturday greetings
Regina

cotnob said...

Gorgeous Kate, so beautiful and lacy.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Love the romantic image and all the pretty lace.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Oh how romantic Kate - I bet they loved it. Gorgeous colours, flowers and papers.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

its gorgeous Kate beautiful design.
Gr Karin

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful with a wonderful French flair. Loving the beautiful lace and ornate dies. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lee said...

Hi,Couldn't make out the image first off LOL.It is STUNNING,I love it.Gorgeous card in every way.x

mags said...

Such a beautiful card Kate. Love all the detail.
Mags
x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and I am sure they will treasure it. Love the design and all the detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the Parisian theme, and the romantic couple, beautiful dies and embellishments, your Aunt and Uncle will love it, hugs Kate x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Kate..I love the gorgeous image it's so romantic..and the lace and details are gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

Whoa, what a stunning design! Love all that lace and heart trimmed edges, gorgeous image and delicate colors. Well done, Kate!

coops said...

so stunning kate.beautiful image and colours and i love your detailing :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Kate. Love the image. x

aussie aNNie said...

Kate, I am so excited to see this card as this is one of the stamps I had purchased a while back. Love what you made with it and colours are fab....I have the stamp in front of me now and I will stamp and make it up...got to get hubby from hospital soon so hopefully will make it up tonight.xxx
The Journey is the Start

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate.
Sorry late with my comment but I have been away.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx.

nwilliams6 said...

Kate, this is GORGEOUS! Love the flower work and the dies and that pretty image. Wow! Makes me want to do something with lots of flowers! Hugz and happy MOnday!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is fabulous! What a lovely romantic image and your layout is gorgeous!
Rebecca.

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the punched edge details! Hugs, Hazel xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card, such gorgeous details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

Stunning card Kate!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10