Tuesday 5 August 2014

On Your Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning to you all

I spent another very hot day yesterday painting again, however I have to say wow it is looking good.

Today I am hopping by to let you know that the inspiration for those

New Releases

from


can still be seen daily on the


but from me ah well I am showcasing an image from a new artiste, I was asked to play with her.  Could not wait to colour her up and put her on a card.....................just so I can ask you all for your honest opinion on the image........what do you think............thank you in advance :)

So here it is

A retro Birthday Easel
The base layer and contrast is that shocking pink card.  I used some digi papers (sorry not sure now where from) I added a few shapes for the layers before adding those all important embellies, well you know me.  So the Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons of course and the large pearl medallion and little pearls from the Hobby House and the flowers why they are from Clickit4Crafts. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio.
All shops I use can be located in the page above.

Here is a close up of the image

Will await your views on the image :)

As always, I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card

Come and Get it - All about Dies
Crafting when we can - Bright Colours
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

cya soon
Hugs Kate 
xx

21 comments:

Regina said...

oh, your card is totally adorable!
That card is sure to make anyone smile.
greetings Regina*

Unknown said...

Kate this image is fab, and you have coloured her beautifully, love this card hun, hugs xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and beautiful card Kate.
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, I love the image and your lovely bright colours complement it perfectly.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, it's a lovely sweet image and beautifully coloured, fab colours and gorgeous embellishments too, Great easel shape and dies, hugs Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful twisted easel card. The coloring is nice and I love that bow. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

aussie aNNie said...

Wow love this retro card colours and the stamp are wowow...xxx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Catherine said...

Such a great card Kate ! Love the colours, the image and the gorgeous bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great shape and super colour combo, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Love all the pretty flowers and big pink bow.
Lorraine x

Desire Fourie said...

Kate this is a stunning creation with superb colouring and design. Just love the purples and scrumptious bow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Tammy said...

What a fantastic card and I love, love the colors you used! Great card!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant image and love the colour choices. Stunning card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such beautiful colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jingle said...

Adorable! That image looks so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

mags said...

Fab image Kate and you have coloured it beautifully. Love the colours and all the detail.
Mags
x

Julie Temple said...

Adorable...Love the big bow! Thank you for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
Julie

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10