Thursday 18 July 2013

Elsie and Butterflies New Release from Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog


Here is my sixth


by

and

I made a generic card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Elsie and Butterflies
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers

The base colour and contrast is a pale green, with those gorgeous new papers layered on top, using squares to create the design, and some nesties for the frames.  The ribbon, charm, pearl medallion and ribbon from the Hobby House.  

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics with a little shabby blue fran tage to finish it off.

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Lady Ann - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

24 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Kate just love how you've arranged your frames
jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's another super card Kate, beautiful.

greetings karin

Sue said...

So gorgeous Kate. I love the cute image, pretty colours and fabulous layout.
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Kate this is superb hun, loving the colour combo, and such a sweet image xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

I love this card & no flowers either wow how did you stop yourself? I bet it was pretty hard lovely image Kate. Hugs Janet

sorry I can't be there for the copic class I have the children that week-end, but I have told Julie at work.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is so sweet and I love the way you've used the die cuts to frame it.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the adorable image the bow and the design.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable Kate! Love the sweet image and as always, the embellishments are perfect!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Another sweet image and card Kate.
Love the LO
Hugs Kelly

rachel said...

what a cutie Kate - my cat just loves to try and catch flying things - just like Elsie xx

Whisper said...

Oh what an absolute sweetie, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really awesome creation Kate, I don't know how your produce such loveliness so quick.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Very cute stamp. Love the coloring and the use of dies - perfect!
Have a nice day, Kate!

Catherine said...

This is sooooo adorable Kate ! I am in love with that little cat and with the gorgeous dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the colour combo.. so pretty and the cute little kitty
Lisa x

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Kate, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Such a cute stamp too, love it.
Hugs Linda

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet kitty!! The frame you've used is absolutely stunning! WOW!

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.beautiful pink colours and I love the sweet kitty :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Awww Kate this is absolutely beautiful x

cotnob said...

Another adorable card Kate, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate using a super image. Has to be one of my favourites.
Mags
x

KimCreate said...

lOVE HOW YOU Layered the die cuts and the kitty image is adorable! Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown.
Kim L.

Crafting by Designs said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
Doris

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10