Saturday 20 July 2013

Vintage Car - Hobby House Vintage Challenge Midway Reminder

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today's post is to remind you all of that fabulous challenge for


as we are at our midway point

That theme again 
Vintage

The prize
£25.00 (not including postage) to the winner
from

Now this is going to be a long post but then I think it needs it to allow you to see all aspects of this creation and all those gorgeous products on it, this little number was shown on Create and Craft and I was super thrilled, you can find a video link below to see the video clip,  but do also pop over to the challenge site to see the rest of the awesome inspiration for this challenge.

This creation started from an original template which was created by the wonderful Sandra, you can find this template here, although I have to let you know that I have altered the template in some areas and created other bits to add with the assistance of my fabulous husband Matt.

I will start with the bits that Matt made.  He made the front grill template, the lights, the white walls on the tyres, the little round side mirrors and the little window wipes :)

On this shot you can see those gorgeous 
Hobby House Sparklers for the headlamps
Hobby House Tiny Lady Cameo in pink
Hobby House Strings of pearl
and lots more


The rear side view
Here you can see that gorgeous steering wheel a button from Lols :)
and you can see the glass in the side mirrors, along with the rear lights.

Those Hobby House Products are:
Hobby House Large Pearl Brads
Hobby House Round Cameo pink
around the tyres - Hobby House Satin Ribbon


The centre of the tyres the
Hobby House plain silver brads
Hobby House Lace from in the shop
Hobby House Mulberry roses - Raspberry Truffle, Wedding Day and Peaches and Cream


The little embossed seats :)
and those
Hobby House Mulberry Cherry Blossom - Raspberry Truffle


The wheels are made from a recycled toilet roll and all the grey has been airbrushed with either Warm or Cool grey copics.


Photography for this item was done by the awesome Steve - thank you Steve awesome even the reflection on the front lights and the reflection on the ground just superb.

Now this car was showcased along with all these products on the June Create and Craft show and you can see the car section 

If you want to see more of the Hobby House products or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything but a Card
Charisma - Girly
Copic Marker Europe - Shabby Chic
In the Pink - Pink and Pearlie
Sarah Hurley - Pink Sparkles
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

35 comments:

Pia S said...

This vintage car looks absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is amazing!

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW! Kate this is amazing. I have just shown this to my son and he said WOW that's sick... Lol (he means awesome)
This is a fantastic creations, so so pretty
Hugs Kelly

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

STUNNING Kate love how you've created your car it is beautiful
jacqui x

Deborah said...

OMG Kate this is fantastic. The detail is just brilliant.

Deborah A

Catherine said...

OMG ! Kate this is totally stunning ! Gosh you are such a talented Lady ! You rock Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Kate. Such a wonderful design and all the detailing you have added looks amazing.
I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Kate this is truly stunning your so creative xx

Vicky said...

OMW....this is simply gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous!!!

I am amazed by all the gorgeous details...such a lot of work and love has gone into this.

coops said...

Oh My Goooodness!!!!! this is absolutely AMAZING kate. I am speechless :D

xx coops xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Kate: Your entry for our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so beautiful--I love, love it!

We hope to see your beautiful work in all our challenges at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is stunning Kate, beautiful made I love it.

greetings karin

cotnob said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Kate, so many fabulous details - just gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate what a wonderful creation! This must have taken you hours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Wow such a stunning creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Sarahx

Tammy said...

Fabulous! OMGoodness, so very clever and fun! Love the button steering wheel!

Natali said...

Oh... You know Kate, my life was easier when I didnot visit your blog.. Because you every time have something to KILL!!! ))) lol I even cannot say "this project is beautiful... gorgeous.." Because it is UNBELIEVABLE AMAZING!!!! I am speechless.. You on the top as usual with all details!! One day I shall visit UK to take your classes )))
Hugs,
Natali

Angelique said...

Fabulous design! So creative
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Dewi Lestari said...

Stunning project! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Anything but a Card
Hugs
Dewi

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate. The pictures are great and I am glad to be able to see it better than when I saw it on tele. It looked awesome then but it looks so much nicer to be able to see it close.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is so awesome!! I love all of the fun details you've added to the car!!! Wicked awesome design! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Your car is so gorgeous and creative!

Vee said...

Such a fabulous creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma
xx Vee

Sher said...

WOW! I don't think I even have the words to describe this! How about Fan-freaking-tastic!
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs - Sharon

Christine said...

Hi sweetie bit late I know but your Pink/Pearly creation is super cute love all the gorgeous embellies & details..lovely take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall this wk.

smiles Christine C x

fatmonica said...

Wow that's a stunning piece of work.Thanks so much for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kate this is stunning..love the little additions your hubby made for you and you have poured so much of love into it!! A masterpiece indeed!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kate this is stunning..love the little additions your hubby made for you and you have poured so much of love into it!! A masterpiece indeed!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

jaine drake said...

Wow that's so cool it reminds me of chitty chitty bang bang. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous project!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's amazing, a fabulous piece of art. Thanks for joining us at Flonz Craft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Kate. This is stunning! Sooo many beautiful embellishments. It looks like it is a wedding car. You must have heaps of patience!
Thankyou for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges...good luck
Dot x

Olenkaja said...

OMG! What a great car! I've never seen anything so wonderful! Congratulations :)

Priyanka said...

Wow !! This is absolutely stunning !!! Loved every detail of it... I am looking for a template of the same preferably .studio file. Can you please share the template for this one? I would love to try my hands on this beautiful project.. absolutely loved it.. I am not able to see sandra's blog. Hence requesting you...pleaseeee. My email id is aardracreations@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kate , congratulations your work is beautiful Im in love with your blog. where I can buy the template I cant see the Sandra shop

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10