Wednesday 10 July 2013

Thank you by the Wild Rose Studio Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog


Back to my normal day for showcasing one of those gorgeous images from 

This is a card that was posted recently on the WRS facebook page and I forgot to blog.  The photo taken by Dulcie was far superior than mine so going to use hers to show you it. On the note of photography, the media lady at work, even though I tried very hard to not get in a photo on Sport's day did manage to get several of me, I still am trying to get to see them as I hate being in front of the camera.
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Bunny with Flowers
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Always and Forever

I used a fancy nestie oval, the memory box die a Nellie Snellen die for the sentiment and the base colour and contrast to those gorgeous papers is grey.  The flowers(in the main)and the pearls are from from the Hobby House along with the pearl flourish and the little bow.

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.
I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
A Little Bit Crafty - Die ing for it
Emma's Cards UK - Lace and Pearls
Lexi's Creations - For a Friend
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

26 comments:

Jane said...

Good morning Kate, what a pretty easel card and the photo is brilliant too. You should get out in front of that camera...but then I can't talk as I rarely post any photos of me on my blog and my profile photo is of Billy my cat..LOL. Keep cool and enjoy the sunshine x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Kate love that sweet little image and your colours are beautiful
jacqui x

Unknown said...

Morning Kate - how gorgeous is this? Your colouring is impecible as always and all the gorgeous embellishments from the Hobby House are simply the icing on the cake. Sports day??? Are you mad woman? hehe I'm definitely with you on the photo front......much prefer being behind the camera!

Karen xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous...fantastic image and details.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's another beauty Kate.

greetings karin

Sue said...

Stunning card Kate. I love the sweet image and such gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello,my word what a lovely card you are very good with your cards. I was looking on wild rose site and saw your cards. yes you can put my card on the wild rose site,with pleasure. have had time with my garden and pond this morning so no card today. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

rachel said...

what a gorgeous new image Kate - love this to pieces! Wonderful xx

coops said...

so beautiful kate.adorable sweet bunny and I love all your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely card thanks for sharing this week with lexis creations this week happy crafting to you
Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kate. Lovely image and fantastic layout and The Hobby House embellies.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Misty's said...

Hi from not so sunny Costa Del Milton Keynes (LOL).
What a gorgeous easel card,Kate! Super sweet stamp, the colour palette is lush and so are the rest of all embellies and elements you used. Are you crazy or out of your mind (LOL)?... Your photos are always as they say best in the west (LOL).
Michaela and DP xx

Catherine said...

A gorgeous card as always Kate ! I love the dies you have used and the beautiful embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is so cute and I love the pretty flowers and colours.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Basslady said...

what a darling card! i love the details on it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous creation Kate!! Love the beautiful bright colors...this makes for such a happy feeling! :) Great job! HUGS

Unknown said...

Dear Kate, this image is the cutest, just can't stop looking at it. Love all the details here. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Kate....this is absolutely beautiful. Love the new releases too....will have to put some of these on my shopping list.
Hugs Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

Full of prettiness
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful Kate the image is just so adorable as is the layout too x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning easel card and a gorgeous image too, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an adorable image and beautifully embellished.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Love the adorable image! Beautiful background for the cutie!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is stunning Sweetie & beautifully staged x
Thank you so much for joining in Emma's crafty challenge, good luck x

Unknown said...

Beautifully designed card, thank you for joining us at Emmas crafty challenge xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10