Sunday 14 July 2013

Emily with Ted New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Here is my third


by

Loved colouring this one up too :) and have to thank Karen for the card design idea :) thanks for the inspiration hun.

and
I made another generic card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Emily with Ted
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers
The base colour and contrast is a lovely green to pick up the grass on the image.  Those gorgeous floral papers perfectly picking up the flowers in the grass.  The pearls are from the Hobby House (link in my side bar) and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used TH spun sugar to distress the MS punched edges and some of my fancy square nesties.

Here is the open view

and

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics, with a skauro white glaze pen for the dots on the ribbons, I tried out that skin showing through the organza sleeves on this one not sure if the skin needs to be darker, what do you think?

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Clearly IStamp - Summer Time
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Card Act - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Pink and Green
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Colour Me Copic - Anything Goes
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

32 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable image and lovely card. Enjoy your Sunday x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kate - loving the square joy fold card.....makes a change eh? Not sure you need the skintone darker through the chiffon; looks good to me.

Hugs.

Karen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Back again to say thanks for playing at crafty ribbons x

Sue said...

Stunning card Kate. I love the sweet image and such such a fabulous card design. Gorgeous papers too
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Kate and a great shape.

greetings karin

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful card Kate loving the design and that sweet little image is gorgeous
jacqui x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kate and another gorgeous design and image which you have coloured so beautifully too! just love that ribbon too have a lovely day x

Jane said...

I saw this on FB Kate and it is even better in person...LOL I love the way it opens out and pink and green is one of my fave colourways. Keep cool..it's already high 20s here...phew x

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty card in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kate, fabulous design.
Hugs Wendy xx

Catherine said...

You always make the most adorable cards Kate, and this one is no exception ! I love the smile on the little Ted's face ! Hope you are having a lovely sunday Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the sweet image the fabulous design and the edging.
Kevin xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Kate, such a cute image & beautiful colours..I love the design it's wonderful... Hugs May x x x

Misty's said...

Super gorgeous card, Kate. Adorable to the max again. Loving everything you used to great this beauty.
Michaela and DP xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, love your design and the beautiful colours you've chosen. A very sweet image too, Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really sweet image and I love your design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

OMG! cute as it can be... love it! ... Thanks for joining us this week at Sister Act Card challenge...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

carol said...

ooh so cute and gorgeous... thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Deborah said...

Beautiful cards Kate. These new images are so cute! I think I might have to persuade my hubby that I need one or two!!

Deborah A

rachel said...

this is just fabulous Kate - what a wonderful card! Love it xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

cotnob said...

Another gorgeous card Kate, fabulous design and beautifully coloured image.
Pauline
x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely style of card. Great colour combo x

Thanks for the chance of winning that cute stamp x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Tammy said...

Love the wonderful fold you used for this sweet card! Great design and wonderful colors and coloring!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable card, love the image and the papers and layout are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

So cute!! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Angelique said...

Adorable. Fabulous design and colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Anonymous said...

oh what a sweet card and so many details...gorgeous

thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

Love Mel xxx

Kat W said...

This really is sweet! Your colour scheme is gorgeous and the fancy fold base card is stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Hugs, Kat W x

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely precious Kate! I love the borders and the fancy fold design!! Can't get enough of your designs with these images! :)

nwilliams6 said...

Another really precious card - super pretty image, wonderful sketch/card shape, and sweet details. I love your cards! Hugz!

Chris said...

so sweet! I love that image and your die cuts/punches are great.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10