Wednesday 17 July 2013

Emily with Cat New Release from Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Here is my fifth


by

and

I made a friendship card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Emily with Cat
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Blackberry Lane Papers

The base colour is dark blue as is the contrast, I have used a grand nestie fancy oval small for the image surround and the matching oval for the image plate.  The lace I got from Doncaster Dome on my last spend, the ribbon and pearl string is from the Hobby House.  The sentiment is one of my old ones sorry don't know the name and it is sitting on a nestie ribbon/banner die.

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics, oops look I missed adding my pearls to the centre's of the flowers, off to do that now :)

Before I end my post today Wild Rose Studio has given the Design Team an extra stamp, so with their permission, I am giving mine away as candy.
To enter my WRS candy the usual rules apply, 
you must be a follower of my blog to win the candy as it is a thank you for one of you, 
remember to place the photo on your sidebar and please only enter once to make it fair on everyone. 
Mr Random will choose the winner after checking the above criteria has been met, so leave your link with him please
This candy will remain open until the the 
31st July @ 8pm
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
sketch Saturday - sketch
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Pearls
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

25 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Another lovely card Kate love that image and the way you've used the backing paper to mirror your image
jacqui x

Debs said...

Another super cute card Kate - adorable image - love the repeat design of the image on the DP and the lace looks beautiful.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Kate she is stunning, as is your card, love it, xxx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cute image. I love the matching papers and pretty lace
hugs Sue xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the image, papers, design and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very oretty and such a cute image x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful image and wonderfully coloured Kate, lovely design.

Thanks for the info on where to buy the stamps, have a lovely day, Kate xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow another gorgeous card and the sam papers love that.

greetings karin

coops said...

so stunning kate.really gorgeous design and paper and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really gorgeous creation Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kate, love these new images.
Hugs Wendy xx

rachel said...

oh so cute Kate - wonderful image and a really pretty card xx

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Kate ! I love that cat ! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
I feel like I am repeating myself but this one is super adorable again! Loving the stamp and the fab matching backing paper as well. Just gorgeous with your other elements too!
Michaela and DP xx

*Vicki* said...

So soft and sweet Kate!! Love the double image in the bottom corner! :)

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Kate your card is absolutely beautiful xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the image and design and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

Fabulous! Love the lace and pearls!

cotnob said...

Another stunning card Kate, I love the matching papers.
Pauline
x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Beautiful card Kate love the matching paper & image those pearls are stunning I have them, that lace is rather pretty too.

Did you make that bracelet on the button board at HH?

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG Kate I love how you repeat the design,,,,so cute, so cute, and your coloring is stunning as always my friend,,,,,,,I have just finished my new Lois Wain Cats Collection woww,woww,woww,,,

kenli said...

How adorable! I am so blessed that you share your amazing and creative works of art in our challenges this week. Card Mania Challendges

Macarena said...

So well done! I love all the details and the finish touch! Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! Hope to see you this week too :-)
Hugs, Marzena DT

Joanie said...

Lovely card and beautifully detailed.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes. Hope to see you again soon.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10